VIDEO : TRADITION - A Rubicon Trail Adventure in Our Jeep JL Wrangler

Jsouder53

Hooked
I watched only 5 minutes of it then sat to eat dinner and now this happens! Shoulda kept watching, dinner could’ve waited lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, No Youtube videos will open at all. Must be on them. I'll check back later.

Yeah, the problem is apparently world wide and kind of a big deal. Starting to make the news.

The link I got through my email worked! Great video..OUCH!!. Looks like you guys had a great time!

Glad you were able to watch it before YouTube crashed and glad you liked it.

Love the video especially the length of it[emoji106][emoji106]
All dough current lift performed well it is not enough for Rubicon Trail the way I see it. The drain plug location is definitely shitty. Can’t wait to see next lift install and I am sure you already have one in mind[emoji12][emoji12]
Oh and that special pounding moment under the jeep was priceless [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Thank you for sharing it was a pleasure to watch [emoji7][emoji7]

LOL!! Glad you enjoyed the video and yes, the drain plug really is stupid. As far as lifts go, it's never been a secret that we'd be testing out more lifts :)

Great video, all the Jeeps looked great.

Glad to hear you were able to watch the video before YouTube went down.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Adam took some serious aggression out on that skid plate. Probably running through names of different trolls on here in his head as he was smashing it [emoji23]

:cheesy: Now that's funny. Glad you were able to watch the video and enjoyed it. :crazyeyes:

I get psyched by the email and Youtube is down. Stupid Youtube, I'm suing for emotional damages...
:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

:cheesy: Seriously - we just got it up and people just started watching the video and then YouTube goes down. Before I found that it was a system wide problem, I literally thought that we did something wrong. :crazyeyes:

Dude.... you put out an hour long video and broke the YouTube server. Lol.... can't wait to see it!

:cheesy: That must have been it. Sucks too being that we've been burning the midnight oil to get it done and posted this evening. We literally just got it done too. :rolleyes2:

Awesome video! Great work, guys! Very fun to watch.

Glad you were able to watch it and enjoyed it :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Umm link not working for me. Error message says a team of monkeys is working on it?

Yeah, I think they need to get the chimps on it :rolleyes2:

Booo. Broke link! Gives me something to do on lunch tomorrow!

Hopefully... This is down way longer than I think YouTube has ever seen. It's nuts.:crazyeyes:

I watched only 5 minutes of it then sat to eat dinner and now this happens! Shoulda kept watching, dinner could’ve waited lol

Awe, bummer. Hope YouTube is back up again soon.

el_chupo_

Got home, get on the computer, and Youtube says "nope"...

Looking forward to watching it, It was one of your Rubicon Trail videos that I showed my wife when I first decided to start looking at getting back in a Jeep.

Edit:
And I refresh and looks like its back up.

Brute

Hooked
This must be a cruel joke...kinda like when a ship full of mannequins sinks and the pissed off sharks are saying WTF?...

No video...bummer

BaddestCross

Awesome video! Now that I've finally run the trail, it was cool to recognize the different obstacles and remember going through them IRL.

Cool to watch the JL go through it, but yeah, you would think that they could catch dumb things like the diff plug and exhaust hanger during all the trail testing they do before a release.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Glad I got it in before the crash. It was great to see Moochie and Doug out on a run. And super cool to see the stinger in action. Has Doug ever been wheeling with you guys and NOT damaged something... [emoji848]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yup. Was trying to watch it but no dice.

Thanks for kicking YouTube in the balls. Seems to be working now :cheesy:

Got home, get on the computer, and Youtube says "nope"...

Looking forward to watching it, It was one of your Rubicon Trail videos that I showed my wife when I first decided to start looking at getting back in a Jeep.

Edit:
And I refresh and looks like its back up.

Hope you enjoy it :)

This must be a cruel joke...kinda like when a ship full of mannequins sinks and the pissed off sharks are saying WTF?...

No video...bummer

Give it a try now :yup:

Awesome video! Now that I've finally run the trail, it was cool to recognize the different obstacles and remember going through them IRL.

Cool to watch the JL go through it, but yeah, you would think that they could catch dumb things like the diff plug and exhaust hanger during all the trail testing they do before a release.

There have been a few things that have made me wonder - what in the hell were they thinking but this drain plug on the bottom of the diff takes the cake for me.

Glad I got it in before the crash. It was great to see Moochie and Doug out on a run. And super cool to see the stinger in action. Has Doug ever been wheeling with you guys and NOT damaged something... [emoji848]

OUCH!! :cheesy:

benatc1

Hooked
Man, what an awesome video. So many good memories from that trip, glad I was able to come along. Video quality is amazing and some great shots. Thank you so much for sharing, it was great to relive it, great time with everyone!

jeeeep

Hooked
Incredibles-Totally-Wicked.gif

Way cool to leave in the repair segments.

Drain plug on the bottom, odd design for sure. Did you replace the plug?

That door dent was painful to watch :doh:

Other than the door, damages appeared to be more annoyances than harsh damage.

Muffler hanger, tail pipe, stabilizer.

The stinger looks like it took a beating, bet you were glad to have it on there!

Did Trailbud have any issues with the driveshaft hitting once on the main road?

As i mentioned, it was cool to leave in the trail repairs/ damage inventory.

Great video!

Warren Miller would be proud :thumb:

el_chupo_

That drain plug...

Its like someone in the Fiat service side just said "we could save a lot of time if the drain plug was easy to get to and drained the fluid fully. Why not the bottom?" and no one checked on that detail the rest of the build. Just odd considering how other minor stuff was thought out and designed with offroading in mind.

And I wouldnt blame you a bit if you change out the axle, but I kinda want to see you abuse it for a while longer so there is real world data on how well it stands up to 37s and hard wheeling over time.

Great video!

Top Bottom