I feel privileged to be accosted by the Wayalife clique.

WhiteMetal

Went with the fusion4x4 tr and dl. Try to go to their ebay listing and make an offer. I save $150 on my set. I don't know if they'll accept your offer, but it wouldn't hurt to try. View attachment 311897 View attachment 311899

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nice look good not painted I just ordered the Canadian version of this from tmr customs... since inm Canadian got to go with them when I can( not very often not many good manufacturers up here)

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

kawimoto

Opinions please

I'd avoid aluminum...... I've got it and while its nice that it can flex pretty damn far and return to its original form, there have been several times wheeling where I needed the whole front to stay rigid but my xd2r box and ram were strong enough to start folding up the tie rod "flexing" it more than it should. Like others have stated most reputable brands are fine, but I'm in the fusion 4x4 corner. save up and get the strongest you can. never hurts to have to much but like you said broken in the woods you'll wish you'd paid a few bucks more....

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Honestly, I don't even carry a Hi-Lift with me anymore. Most of the time, people use it incorrectly to change out things like a tire. The scissor jack is fine if you're still stock but if you're built up, it won't do well to hold up the weight. I would recommend that you carry a good bottle jack. It's what I've been carrying for years and it gets the job done better, faster and safer.

soonrsfan

Honestly, I don't even carry a Hi-Lift with me anymore. Most of the time, people use it incorrectly to change out things like a tire. The scissor jack is fine if you're still stock but if you're built up, it won't do well to hold up the weight. I would recommend that you carry a good bottle jack. It's what I've been carrying for years and it gets the job done better, faster and safer.

Thanks

soonrsfan

Just sayin longarm explained it in a classy restaurant kind of way. Sip explained it in a side street food truck kind of way. Not that a food truck is bad. Just a classy restaurant is more pleasing.

cody_ca

He’s just upset because of this:

You can get lost too bruh:
https://wayalife.com/showpost.php?p=1077548

Apparently he doesn’t have much regard for how things are run around here either.

@ soonersfan - Where’s your friend? I forgot, he was asked to leave. You next bruh?

I acknowledged I broke the forum rules multiple times? Your response was back handed, so one man talking to another I do not believe oh would have spoke to me like that face to face, I believe you would have been a little more respective and not hide behind these responses. I never said my feelings were hurt? Quite the opposite, you are the one acting like your feelings are hurt. I tried deleting my post but couldn’t figure out how haha again I am sorry that I disrespected the the forum I fully realized I fucked up, I was simply saying I didn’t like the way you decided to go about telling me.

Top Bottom