I believe I’ll find another forum.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
I posted it in the for sale thread! I didn’t ask for every member of this forum to click on my post?! Just the ones that might be interested in head lights. Why do you have a thread where people can sale things and only find it expectable for members who have hundreds of posts showing off there new wheels and having questions on how to fix something to post in it?

You didn’t answer my question, but that’s ok because I really didn’t think you would.

I will answer your question of “Why do you have a thread where people can sale things and only find it expectable for members who have hundreds of posts showing off there new wheels and having questions on how to fix something to post in it?” The answer is that this is a privately owned forum that you are allowed to use for free. The owner of the forum saw it fit to have a For Sale Section and also some rules of which you agreed to when you signed up for your free membership. You may have not read these rules, but your ignorance is not an acceptable excuse for breaking them. Because you broke the rules a couple of us regular members made some really mild sarcastic comments to get you to see your error and hopefully investigate what you did wrong. Instead of post something like - oh shit, I screwed up - now I see what I did wrong, you continued with - I’m not doing anything wrong, my feelings are hurt, you guys are mean, but please buy my stuff, it’s a great deal, btw I’m leaving. I ask again, don’t you see something wrong with your entire approach?

Others have now chimed in on how to get along here. You’re an adult, so choose to follow the rules or choose some other place to spend your time.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Yup, hard to beat a good food truck:

IMG_8033.JPG

IMG_8034.JPG

@ soonrsfan - look, if your here for the right reasons, then great, it’s all water under the bridge for me.

longarmwj

I love me a good food truck. Some of the best food you’ll ever have comes from those things.

Glad to know somebody thinks I’m classy though [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Hell im about to chow down on some menudo from the restaurant in the little Mexican grocery store not far from my house.

If ya don’t know what menudo is look it up. Delicious but not for the faint of heart

Of course I know what menudo is. I live in SoCal..haha. I prefer pozolé over menudo though.

Edit: If you think menudo is rough, Google the origin of pozole.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

longarmwj

I’ve never had it, sounds horrible, but looks good! How does it smell?

Smells like soup. Broth tastes earthy, but considering it’s made with stomach it’s to be expected. Very hearty meal and very filling also. The broth is amazing, and the stomach seemed to be cooked quite nicely. The texture is not for the faint of heart at all. Rubbery, with a crunchy middle layer, and the actual stomach lining is fuzzy.

Sounds disgusting but if you get it cooked correctly it’s delicious.

cody_ca

I acknowledged I broke the forum rules multiple times? Your response was back handed, so one man talking to another I do not believe oh would have spoke to me like that face to face, I believe you would have been a little more respective and not hide behind these responses. I never said my feelings were hurt? Quite the opposite, you are the one acting like your feelings are hurt. I tried deleting my post but couldn’t figure out how haha again I am sorry that I disrespected the the forum I fully realized I fucked up, I was simply saying I didn’t like the way you decided to go about telling me.

Respectful*

Andy5160

Hooked
I acknowledged I broke the forum rules multiple times? Your response was back handed, so one man talking to another I do not believe oh would have spoke to me like that face to face, I believe you would have been a little more respective and not hide behind these responses. I never said my feelings were hurt? Quite the opposite, you are the one acting like your feelings are hurt. I tried deleting my post but couldn’t figure out how haha again I am sorry that I disrespected the the forum I fully realized I fucked up, I was simply saying I didn’t like the way you decided to go about telling me.

Ok, you are not the first guy whose balls gut jammed in a wise a bit here on the forum. If you in fact owned jeeps for 10 years or so as you claim then stay, follow the rules and share your knowledge and experience.
Welcome to WAL [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Ok, you are not the first guy whose balls gut jammed in a wise a bit here on the forum. If you in fact owned jeeps for 10 years or so as you claim then stay, follow the rules and share your knowledge and experience.
Welcome to WAL [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Do you like Menudo?

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Smells like soup. Broth tastes earthy, but considering it’s made with stomach it’s to be expected. Very hearty meal and very filling also. The broth is amazing, and the stomach seemed to be cooked quite nicely. The texture is not for the faint of heart at all. Rubbery, with a crunchy middle layer, and the actual stomach lining is fuzzy.

Sounds disgusting but if you get it cooked correctly it’s delicious.

Wow, sounds absolutely disgusting. Reminds me of a time in Italy when a associate co-worker took me out for a traditional Italian meal of boiled tongue and burrow, yup, donkey meat. Oddly enough it was followed with one of the best desserts I’ve had in my life, raspberry gelato ball with a hard chocolate shell topped with espresso.

Top Bottom