Saying hi and sharing some info

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
At the risk of continuing to fuel this stupidity, if you "people" represent the internet, your right, I have no interest in "handling" it. And no interest in you, anything you have to say or this forum.

Admin: Delete the thread, delete my registration and these wonderful people can get back to their incredibly interesting lives.

Yeah not gonna happen spaz

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

At the risk of continuing to fuel this stupidity, if you "people" represent the internet, your right, I have no interest in "handling" it. And no interest in you, anything you have to say or this forum.

Admin: Delete the thread, delete my registration and these wonderful people can get back to their incredibly interesting lives.

You can delete yourself by logging off and never logging back in again.

And then we can continue to live our lives, except without you in it

benatc1

Hooked

What you cant handle is a "bullshit" response. Especially when your in the wrong here

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug

Oh, if only you had taken the time to get to know this forum you would know that your ignorance will live on here forever. Threads don't get deleted. In fact you will have your very own dedicated thread [emoji106].

Top Bottom