The outer diameter I have seen can reach an incredible 48 inches

Ddays

Hooked
OP, I need some advice on fitting these on my 2 door
View attachment 317147

With the outer diameter reaching those incredible dimensions, many are finding usefull installation of much bigger absorbers of shocks such as this kit

rancho_shock_in_truck.149213857_std.jpg

as always after much modification such as this, It is necessary remind everyone warmly, your vehicle should not be too close to it. :2thumbsup:

JKbrick

With the outer diameter reaching those incredible dimensions, many are finding usefull installation of much bigger absorbers of shocks such as this kit

View attachment 317151

as always after much modification such as this, It is necessary remind everyone warmly, your vehicle should not be too close to it. :2thumbsup:

Boy all those shocks bring back memories of the 80s, we used to drill a hole in all but two of them so that they were dummies

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

sm31

Oh thank goodness.

I plan to go back and read that first post periodically to help keep things on track. Like a rudder, if you will...

wrbrd

Ok ,you should write a book called how you get jeepers to lose minutes of their life. It was funny reading that I wasn’t the only one to waste my time!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SLO

View attachment 317151

On a different note, I’d start a business building shocks if this became a trend. What is that, 8 pairs of shocks just in the rear? I’d be killing it. Only then could I afford to run 48’s.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Motorshive

What You Need to Know About Jeep Wrangler Modification

have you guys modified a Jeep Wrangler? I had. From my opinion, there are some details we need to care about the modification of the Jeep Wrangler.
Jeep Modification - Exterior Auto Parts - Motorshive 1.jpg
Have you experienced cross-country? If you are given an original Jeep Wrangler, would you drive it to cross country? of course not! the original Jeep Wrangler is not so suitable for off-road. Many people will modify it when they buy it back. Below, I personally put forward some suggestions on the modification of the jeep, hoping to help everyone to make fewer detours when modifying.
Jeep Modification - Exterior Auto Parts - Motorshive 4.jpg
As we all know, it is necessary to carry out high-altitude vehicles for off-road. Although the original Jeep's site is already much higher than the average car, it seems that it is not enough for off-road. Therefore, the first step in the modification is to raise the chassis of the car. In general, it is sufficient to raise the chassis by 2.5 inches. But if you want to drive a Jeep to conquer some rugged roads, you can also raise the chassis by 4 inches. In that case, the car looks like a lot of domineering, but the subsequent modification work that needs to be done will increase a lot.
Jeep Modification - Exterior Auto Parts - Motorshive 2.jpg
Second, improve shock absorption performance. Since it is off-road, the road conditions will certainly not be as flat as in the city. The road to be taken is definitely not a mess or a bump. In order to drive comfortably, shock absorbers are essential for jeep. The shock absorber has two kinds of damper damping and three-channel damper, which can be selected according to your own preferences and the road conditions to be taken.
Jeep Modification - Exterior Auto Parts - Motorshive 3.jpg
The third is the front grille. Engines are in high-power operation in the off-road process, and the engine compartment temperature must be very high. Therefore, a good grille can not only make the appearance of the whole car bright, but also ensure the ventilation and air intake effect of the engine compartment and reduce the temperature of the engine compartment.
Jeep Modification - Exterior Auto Parts - Motorshive.jpg
Fourth, the front bumper. In the off-road process, the I’m gay can protect the front part of the car, including the grille, headlights and so on. In addition, it is best to install a winch on the front bumper. If the jeep is stuck in a deep pit or the mud can't come out, you can let friends or yourself get out of the trap with the winch.
Jeep Modification - Exterior Auto Parts - Motorshive 5.jpg
If you complete all the modifications for your Jeep mentioned above with high-quality auto parts, I believe you must have a great trip wherever you go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom