Houston Area Wayalife-ers!

Dempsey

Add me to the Houston list please. Trying to get out more often, and be a more active member.

Living in the galleria area as of now.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Anyone wanna do a run next weekend .... 14th ?????

Sent from my SM-G892A using WAYALIFE mobile app

We're wheeling Wolf Caves this weekend with some friends, leaving Houston in about 5 hrs or so if you would like to join. Open invite of course... Family friendly, but NOT a beginner run.

Minimum:
Experience wheeling/choosing your lines.
CB and/or FM (UHF/VHF) "Race Radio"
recovery points
35" Tires if you wheel like TexasNick (recommend 37s+)
lockers

EDIT: regular members from WAL already attending include tdougherty81, Flat Top, and myself.

Last edited:

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
We're wheeling Wolf Caves this weekend with some friends, leaving Houston in about 5 hrs or so if you would like to join. Open invite of course... Family friendly, but NOT a beginner run.

Minimum:
Experience wheeling/choosing your lines.
CB and/or FM (UHF/VHF) "Race Radio"
recovery points
35" Tires if you wheel like TexasNick (recommend 37s+)
lockers

EDIT: regular members from WAL already attending include tdougherty81, Flat Top, and myself.
Would but got work , is why asked about next wkend (14)since am off can do something ..... no biggie I'll just run up either to hot springs orp or camp in Ok.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Just had a place pop up on fb called General Sam's wondering if any ya'll checked it out yet ... just outside Huntsville an Sam Houston n.f.

Its basically a mud pit, full of drunk 4wheelers, SideBySides and mud crickets... :twocents:

Ultimate adventure did a video on it back in 07' I think?

EDIT: here fast forward to 5:35

Last edited:

tdougherty81

Its basically a mud pit, full of drunk 4wheelers, SideBySides and mud crickets... :twocents:

Ultimate adventure did a video on it back in 07' I think?

EDIT: here fast forward to 5:35

Exactly, Ive been to it a couple times just because its local but regretted it every time.

Top Bottom