Enforcers Unite!

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
I have spacers to fix the sag with the 3”. .. would go 4” from the start

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Go 4 inch on a 4 door if you load it down regularly. The 3 inch coils net 4 inches on my 2 door but I loose about an inch loaded down for extended camping with 40lbs of ice and a few cases of beer and all of my other gear.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Cool thanks guys. I’m defiantly going to go 4” then.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
3” looks really good with 37s and cut fenders. I’m just worried all gear and a full Jeep of people that it would sag a lot. I don’t want to put any spacers on.

I hear ya... I’m on 35s with 3” coils and 3/4 spacers in the rear and I swear I’m riding on bumpstops by the time I reach where I’m going.... probably need new shocks and tell the boss lady to leave her dresser at home. Lol

bryanheidkamp1987

Hi everyone need some help
I just got the evo enforcer 3 inch lift with drag link flip and was wondering if there are any good videos out there of how to install.( checked youtube with jot much luck) I went on to the evo website and read the install instructions unfortunately I'm more of a visual learner. Also this will be my first lift install so dont want to mess it up any help would be sooo much appreciated!

Sent from my LM-G710VM using WAYALIFE mobile app

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Hi everyone need some help
I just got the evo enforcer 3 inch lift with drag link flip and was wondering if there are any good videos out there of how to install.( checked youtube with jot much luck) I went on to the evo website and read the install instructions unfortunately I'm more of a visual learner. Also this will be my first lift install so dont want to mess it up any help would be sooo much appreciated!

[emoji112] drop by the wave section real quick and introduce yourself and your rig. I’m not aware of any videos of the install. From my own experience installing this thing, it might seem like a bear but it’s really not bad and you’ll know what the instructions are talking about once you get started. Just take it one step at a time.

MericaMade

3” looks really good with 37s and cut fenders. I’m just worried all gear and a full Jeep of people that it would sag a lot. I don’t want to put any spacers on.

Makes sense. I carry a few hundred pounds of stuff and I still feel I carry a lighter load then most I have seen. Do what the gut tells yeah.

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Makes sense. I carry a few hundred pounds of stuff and I still feel I carry a lighter load then most I have seen. Do what the gut tells yeah.

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I was squatting quite a bit in the rear from my heavy tire carrier and bumper. So I took the rear bumper off and run the Evo d ring mounts. Just want to take away some extra weight.

PokerStogey

3” on 37s with Rancho 9000s (no spacers) and loaded down pretty good, however, I do not run a rear bumper. IMG_8471.jpg

I just installed the PS body mounted tire carrier and will be loading the rig down pretty good for Tepuifest in a couple days... we will see how much of a difference that weight makes.

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
3” on 37s with Rancho 9000s (no spacers) and loaded down pretty good, however, I do not run a rear bumper. View attachment 336436

I just installed the PS body mounted tire carrier and will be loading the rig down pretty good for Tepuifest in a couple days... we will see how much of a difference that weight makes.

Man I really like the stance. It doesn’t look like it’s sagging all to much in the pic.

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Doesn't seem right to me not sure what I'm missing View attachment 336486

Looks like you straightened out the rigid line somehow. Also the new steel braided line should go behind the shock. Here’s my driver side.

IMG_8948.jpg

Edit: was your Jeep lifted already before you got it? Looks like you have a drop bracket on your brake line that shouldn’t be there from factory.

Last edited:
Top Bottom