WAYALIFE CB BAR Jeep JL Wrangler Overhead Full Size CB Radio Mount

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Nice job on the modification! It's beyond my imagination but I wonder what else you could use that bar for, seems solid.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nicely done, Eddie!

Thanks, I appreciate it :)

Nice job on the modification! It's beyond my imagination but I wonder what else you could use that bar for, seems solid.

You could do a lot for sure. I've already been trying to come up with some additional solutions for mine :yup:

That's smart!! Seems like a solid solution that is easily reversible if you ever wanted to undo it :thumb:

Yup, you can completely remove it in minutes and nobody will ever know that it was ever there. :yup:

All I need is a new JL to try that on and I'll be golden ;)

Now we're talking :thumb:

Trail Bud

Hooked
That’s very cool!
There may be room for other stuff radar detector?
Your becoming a accessory guy. You need to sell it too.

JAGS

Hooked
Looks great. Agree that one really needs to get creative to find solutions for JL cabin. Very different from the JK.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Did you move away from the Anytone?

I had installed the Anytone in Rubicat and it went with her when we sold her. While the performance of it was decent, it wasn't nearly as good as an old school Cobra 29. I don't know if I'll be going with another.

Can you share a pic of the roll bar mount?

Sorry, they're what make what I made so unique and I'm actually looking to see how much it would cost to have them made. Depending on cost, I may try selling this CB mount.

jjsmail

Sorry, they're what make what I made so unique and I'm actually looking to see how much it would cost to have them made. Depending on cost, I may try selling this CB mount.

Makes sense to me. I’ll probably be in the buying market then!! Great work on it!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Makes sense to me. I’ll probably be in the buying market then!! Great work on it!

Thanks. I literally cut, drilled and hammered out the brackets I made. I have a friend who'd gonna draw them up in CAD for me and then I hope to have a laser house make them. I hope to have all this figured out soon. :cool:

Looks great! And I like the fact that you didn’t have to cut or drill anything. It seems to even tuck in a bit better than my cobra 29 on the rock hard cage.

Trail Bud

Hooked
Thanks. I literally cut, drilled and hammered out the brackets I made. I have a friend who'd gonna draw them up in CAD for me and then I hope to have a laser house make them. I hope to have all this figured out soon. :cool:

Just a reminder I have high tolerance rapid prototyping machines that can make the cad parts in abs plastic for fit. Looking forward to this.
Let me know when your ready.

Top Bottom