Houston Area Wayalife-ers!

Kyle7R

What's everybody doing tomorrow? Maybe go grab a beer somewhere (8th Wonder?) and watch the ballgame?

pinkcamotexan

HUGE THANK YOU to Dave (DWiggles) for helping me install the leveling kit today!!! Actually he did 99% of the work, I was the assistant!! I learned a shit ton about my Jeep today thanks to him! It was a hot, sweaty and rainy mess today, but we got it done!! I couldn't be happier with it!!! Thanks a bunch!

Attachments

• 1469934144531.jpg
    1469934144531.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 37

Kyle7R

HUGE THANK YOU to Dave (DWiggles) for helping me install the leveling kit today!!! Actually he did 99% of the work, I was the assistant!! I learned a shit ton about my Jeep today thanks to him! It was a hot, sweaty and rainy mess today, but we got it done!! I couldn't be happier with it!!! Thanks a bunch!

Looks good!

PROJKUR

Congrats! Looks great!

Top Bottom