Hiddenfalls Adventure Park THIS weekend

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
lol sorry Dave. I really did wanna go, but hopefully by the next runs time. I’ll have the Jeep in decent shape by then.
It sounds like they’re finally trying to get everything right and going (more for the beginner/big party crowds). I did always want them to cut down more trees but filling the harder trails really sucks. And about the water fall being filled in!I bent both stock rear axle shafts on there first time I went out on the 35s [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Lol, this is why I stay away from that place.

Yep, its great to knock some dust around, but far from anything challenging these days... plus the side by sides are getting ridiculous... they have zero trail etiquette, and show very little respect for anything... throwing beer cans into the woods from the trails and everything... :grayno:

lol sorry Dave. I really did wanna go, but hopefully by the next runs time. I’ll have the Jeep in decent shape by then.
It sounds like they’re finally trying to get everything right and going (more for the beginner/big party crowds). I did always want them to cut down more trees but filling the harder trails really sucks. And about the water fall being filled in!I bent both stock rear axle shafts on there first time I went out on the 35s [emoji23]

I'm just teasing you! shit happens... but to tell someone TODAY that you bent ANYTHING on wet & wild... :dont_tell: "...back in the day..." :cheesy:

Last edited:

Angry Aussie

That sucks about wet n wild! It’s one of my favorites out there. Don’t like to hear it’s going in a direction to where any vehicle can do any trail. I’ve bent axle shafts on that spot as well!

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Hell, even back in Feb I’d say Wet n Wild wasn’t stacked like that. I went this past weekend and went down it. I was expecting a big drop until I got there and realized it’s like going down a dirt ramp

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom