any NHL fans out there?

nytewlf

The only thing I've always hated about summer is no hockey. Still waiting for Washington state to get a team so I will continue to grow my playoff beard for the pens.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RedPool

We'll see if my Blues can test the Hawks tonight! Looks like the Devils are back.

I don't think they test the Hawks. They just walked in, slapped them around and left with the candy. I am not a Blues fan but I was very happy to see Schwartz return to the game and more so when he grabbed the Hat. Seeing guys go face first into the boards always turns my stomach.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I don't think they test the Hawks. They just walked in, slapped them around and left with the candy. I am not a Blues fan but I was very happy to see Schwartz return to the game and more so when he grabbed the Hat. Seeing guys go face first into the boards always turns my stomach.

Yea I was watching the game and that looked like it hurt! Was glad to see him return

RedPool

I had high hopes for the Sabres last night. Then my hopes gets crushed because Bobrovsky. It's a good thing I am a fan of the sport and like seeing players do well or my TV may have suffered.

Ddays

Hooked
Saw this going up on PPG Paints Arena a couple weeks ago.
More than some, less than others. Still pretty cool.

Pens banners.jpg

Top Bottom