WAYALIFE NYKOR 2019 : PreRun + A Few Highlight PICS

jjlong

Thanks for a GREAT trip, we really enjoyed it and all the good people! My wife, Julie fell in love with Boulder City! So much so, she actually talked about shopping for a house out there. That's not going to happen, but it was a cool place!

SDG

Caught the Bug
Fun times! That's again to everyone who pitched in and helped out and made the whole thing do much fun, we had a blast.

jesse3638

Hooked
Awesome pics and thanks for sharing. We really appreciate all you and everyone involved do to make runs like this possible. It was great seeing old friends and finally meeting internet friends in person. Can't wait for the vid and hopefully we can make other runs this year.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Awesome pics! Lookin' forward to the vid. Gotta love the desert when there's very little dust and good traction.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Those are some great photos. Really bummed that we were sick and had to miss out. Hopefully there will be a next time.

Definitely a bummer that you were't able to join us. I hope you two are all better now.

Great pictures. Thanks for all that you and Cindy do.

Hope they get you itching for our video that should be coming out soon! Thanks again for the awesome whiskey :thumb:

Now you’ve primed us well, for the video! Looks like it was a great run. I sure wish I lived closer.

Well, I just hope the video doesn't disappoint ya. Sure would be great if we could get you out on one of these runs someday. :yup:

Thanks again for a great run.

The pictures are a good teaser for the video to come.

You bet, it's was really great to wheel with you and your wife. I hope you got your axle shaft squared away and look forward to wheeling with you again :)

This was my 2nd NY run and I had a blast. Thanks again for all of your hard work!

It was great that you were able to join us again. Also, I really do appreciate you helping out as much as you did especially with James and his radiator. :thumb:

This may have been the best New Years run to day. Scenery was beautiful! Great pictures and thanks for taking Tina and I back!

LOL - This may have been the very first New Year's run that you came early enough to enjoy all the fun at night! I know it's a bit of a haul for you guys but I hope you can join us for other trips out in that area and sooner than later. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That looks like an awesome run! Great pics!

It really was. I hope you'll tune in for the video to come :cool:

Totally agree. Granted I’ve only been on 2 but I couldn’t think of a better way to spend three days.

LOL!! Actually, I think the last 2 have been the most epic in terms of miles and they've been the only ones that have included rocks. :yup:

Great pics! Can’t wait to see the video.

Thanks. Getting closer to finishing the video and hoping to get it up by Tomorrow.

Thanks for a GREAT trip, we really enjoyed it and all the good people! My wife, Julie fell in love with Boulder City! So much so, she actually talked about shopping for a house out there. That's not going to happen, but it was a cool place!

LOL!! Boulder City is a very cool town and if we didn't already live in a place like Carson City, I think we'd be looking for a place there too.

Fun times! That's again to everyone who pitched in and helped out and made the whole thing do much fun, we had a blast.

So awesome to see you and Lauren again. I hope you got that damn control arm bolt finally fixed! :crazyeyes:

Great pictures!!! Looks like it was An absolute blast!

Well, we certainly try real hard to have a great time :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Those pics are a well timed primer for the upcoming video.

LOL!! Glad to hear it and hope you'll enjoy the video :)

Awesome pics and thanks for sharing. We really appreciate all you and everyone involved do to make runs like this possible. It was great seeing old friends and finally meeting internet friends in person. Can't wait for the vid and hopefully we can make other runs this year.

Man, I sure do hope you and Lisa can join us for more runs this year. That would be great!

Awesome pics! Lookin' forward to the vid. Gotta love the desert when there's very little dust and good traction.

LOL!! Well, there was good traction but a TON of dust :crazyeyes:

jkbarnett

Definitely a bummer that you were't able to join us. I hope you two are all better now.

Hope they get you itching for our video that should be coming out soon! Thanks again for the awesome whiskey :thumb:

Well, I just hope the video doesn't disappoint ya. Sure would be great if we could get you out on one of these runs someday. :yup:

You bet, it's was really great to wheel with you and your wife. I hope you got your axle shaft squared away and look forward to wheeling with you again :)

It was great that you were able to join us again. Also, I really do appreciate you helping out as much as you did especially with James and his radiator. :thumb:

LOL - This may have been the very first New Year's run that you came early enough to enjoy all the fun at night! I know it's a bit of a haul for you guys but I hope you can join us for other trips out in that area and sooner than later. :yup:

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
This NYKOR really may be one of the best. A lot of variety and over the mountains to the Colorado river was spectacular! Thanks Eddie, Cindy , and Steph for all the planning for this great adventure. [emoji16][emoji122]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This NYKOR really may be one of the best. A lot of variety and over the mountains to the Colorado river was spectacular! Thanks Eddie, Cindy , and Steph for all the planning for this great adventure. [emoji16][emoji122]

Well, being that you've been attending these runs for as long as you have, I'm happy to hear you enjoyed this one as much as you did. Can't say they'll always be like this but I'm pretty sure you'd always have fun. :cool:

Crossing fingers we are able to share a pour together more often this year. Looking forward to the video [emoji106]

Awesome. Got more trips in the works now. If you can get some time off over Memorial Day weekend, we might even do another Whiskey Wanderlust. :cool:

Awesome pics Eddie. Just wanted to say thank you again for this run it was amazing and i know there is a lot of effort to put this together for us to enjoy. I had a blast! Looking forward to the next one.

Top Bottom