Jeep Badge of Honor

Hot94Z28

My app only has one in MO. Guard Rail; looks doable in a stock keep, but expect to drive it, no free rides ;). What's the stats on your rig? Your profile just says JKU.

Touch it twice, it has guard rail, and pee wee's crossing.

My rig has a 2.5 inch RK lift with 35's. I also have EVO rock sliders, flat fenders, and a winch. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436624626.215226.jpg

mastrcruse

Here are my 5. It's give you something to look forward to and enjoy jeepin/see different places.

Only thing someone pointed out is putting in your ViN. Some are worried that it "tags" your jeep by your vin that might hurt you in a trade in because it's been "off-roaded". Doesn't matter to me but I've read some worry about it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 512

Kickrocks

Awesome inputs guys. Also, if you guys are wanting to get the Missouri one, lets all plan on run in AUG/SEP??

jkjurny

Yeah. The app is really flaky already just trying to use it at home. We took a restroom break at a stop on Icehouse Road, and I was lucky to get it to work.

t8er

Might be tough to get badges since the passes on the western slope may be closed. Same goes for holy cross.

Stotch

Caught the Bug
How had I never heard of this!?!?! :shock: :crazyeyes:

The two in SMORR are really close to me, I know we did one of them (Pee Wee's Crossing) the last time we were there; super easy, but fun and it's listed as a 3-5. I think we did part of Guard Rail too. I'm headed out to Windrock at the end of the month, I'll have to see if I can hit those three (or at least the 5 and under ones). We should be there Thursday Oct 27th if anyone wants to get some badges with us.

Top Bottom