What was done to your rig this week?

deantac

I tried to drill out the threads on the Dynatrac adjuster...But it is heat treated chromo , so I had to dermal the treads out with a stone.... also not sure what it's coated with but it is nasty to weld, it boiled yellow and left a white residue. I held my breath as I welded real quick.

IMG_1109.jpg

deantac

Driveshaft clears tranny pan and that's a relief.... links all look good too, plenty of clearance , spent most of the day aligning things up.

IMG_1125.jpg

Bear_JT

Hooked
Looks great [emoji106] time for a winch now??? Lol

Thanks! Definitely time for a winch. I gotta fill in that big opening and with Christmas right around the corner and my birthday in January, I’ve been dropping hints to my wife. Lol

That has always been my favorite color of Jeep

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Same here. It just pops. And I don’t get lost very easy lol.

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Been having some suspension clunking around for a while. Went through and retorqued everything numerous times without any success. I think I finally found the culprit. This is the evo front lower control arm pinch bolt. It looks like the shop that did my last alignment got a little impact happy and damn near welded the nut onto the bolt. Took a while to get it off but I replaced it with new ones. There’s also a decent gouge outta the control arm where it looks like they held the impact on there. The nut wore a decent groove into it.

IMG_7459.JPG

JKbrick

Been having some suspension clunking around for a while. Went through and retorqued everything numerous times without any success. I think I finally found the culprit. This is the evo front lower control arm pinch bolt. It looks like the shop that did my last alignment got a little impact happy and damn near welded the nut onto the bolt. Took a while to get it off but I replaced it with new ones. There’s also a decent gouge outta the control arm where it looks like they held the impact on there. The nut wore a decent groove into it.

View attachment 315446

That would piss me off

Top Bottom