WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

benatc1

Hooked
Awe, bummer that Alex is stuck over there! Looking at the forecast, tomorrow might be her only window to get home. The rest of the week looks like snow, snow and more snow ❄️

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yea I saw that. Even though it's closed still they just left their hotel to go "get in line". They are hopeful it'll open with chain controls mid morning, cause the snow fall will be pretty much slowed. She's Been over there since Thursday for a work thing, so she just wants to get home. She rode with her boss in her highlander, but I told her she should have taken them Jeep lol.

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yea I saw that. Even though it's closed still they just left their hotel to go "get in line". They are hopeful it'll open with chain controls mid morning, cause the snow fall will be pretty much slowed. She's Been over there since Thursday for a work thing, so she just wants to get home. She rode with her boss in her highlander, but I told her she should have taken them Jeep lol.

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

WTF - well yeah! She should have totally been in her Jeep :crazyeyes:

Hope she's able to get home soon and safely :yup:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Man I am jealous! I haven’t gotten much of anything at all so far this year. Just been dustings or 1”.

Damn. That means we’ll likely get dumped on again. All in all, that’s alright. We need the water over here so we don’t burn again. Hopefully this means good water and snowpack for you guys too

WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

Now it’s our turn... IMG_1630.jpg

Been blowing sideways for a few hours. Now it’s just starting to stick
IMG_1633.jpg

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Literally the first time I've seen the new axle. Looks like I haven't been digging deep enough into the threads.
Very cool and I'm sure it inspires even more confidence when wheeling.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like the snow didn’t take long to melt out there

LOL - we're quite a bit south of home right now. :crazyeyes:

Look’n good on a PR!

Thanks! It's nice to have a bit more confidence in our front axle :cool:

Took the skid off to show the fancy new axle?

I don't even think I could install the glide plate on a ProRock. Not that it's even needed :crazyeyes:

Jealous of the front axle

It really is nice to have :)

Literally the first time I've seen the new axle. Looks like I haven't been digging deep enough into the threads.
Very cool and I'm sure it inspires even more confidence when wheeling.

:cheesy: We kind of snuck it in under the radar :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Did you guys keep the stock gearing being that the 8 speed is so much better or did you take the opportunity to re-gear?

LOL - so, you're literally the first person to ask this very important question!

What I can tell you is that we did regear but mainly to gain experience. And... I'll have to write an article or make a video of what I think about them. :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom