Don't Cry For Me Argentina

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
Bypass BA altogether if you can...you'll probably have to fly into Santiago, Chile in order to get to La Serena...and trout fishing is also off the charts in Chile (also on my bucket list in the next 3 years)...but most likely fly fishing only...however, if you want to visit Argentina, try a flt to Mendoza, someplace I wished we would have gone...it is the Napa of Argentina, in the heart of their wine country. It's west of BA in the foothills of the Andes, just north of Patagonia. Chile might have some good opportunities for salt water fishing as well, I'd check into that if I were you.

I'm trying to see how feasible it would be to ship a couple jeeps to southern Chile and retrace the Dakar Rally race course north into Columbia...are you hearing me Eddie & Cindy???????????!!!! I'm serious...

Keep me posted if you try to plan something wild like this . I’m overdue for Patagonia and would be even cooler with jeeps [emoji592]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

SLO

My wife and I went to Argentina to celebrate my 60th birthday...the plan was to spend a week in Patagonia at the Patagonia River Ranch, and a couple days in Buenos Aires.

Where were you there? Just got back from Buenos Aires on Monday. Was there for 8 days. Loved the people and culture.

Brute

Hooked
Where were you there? Just got back from Buenos Aires on Monday. Was there for 8 days. Loved the people and culture.

I was in the Recolete & Puerto Maduro areas...only a couple days , but spent 7 days in northern Patagonia

Top Bottom