Orion

TrailHunter

Hooked
We'll start giving you shit now about 37s so your kid can install them for you for his graduation present. [emoji23]

Looks good brother. Glad you were able to get out there and test it out. [emoji482]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

I wouldn’t expect anything less. Lol. Thanks!

Looks good Kirk.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks Dave. Now we can show those 37” posers how it’s done. (At least until we get 37’s) [emoji51]

TrailHunter

Hooked
After replacing the Drag link joint at the Pitman and a installing a Synergy Track Bar... I realized my Lower Ball Joints were hammered and causing my Death Wobble... Pro Steers & Stabilizer are completed:

Synergy Adjustable Track bar:
IMG_0803.jpg

Dynatrac ProSteers:
IMG_0819.JPG

Testing on some Fire Roads... everything feels tight again:

IMG_0831.jpg

Welded on tabs to level out the new Stabilizer and also burned the EVO bracket in a few spots:

IMG_0842.jpg

Stabilizer sits more level now:

IMG_0845.jpg

Things are finally Dialed in.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Looks great. Ball joints are kind of fun, you get to beat the shit out of your Jeep with bfh. I need to burn my bracket in. Sick of torquing that summbitch.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
Sweet!
Want to come do mine?
[emoji23]

Sure! Or I could drink your whiskey and supervise.... lol

Congrats!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

Looks great. Ball joints are kind of fun, you get to beat the shit out of your Jeep with bfh. I need to burn my bracket in. Sick of torquing that summbitch.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks! Ball Joints actually went smoother than I expected. I didn’t go crazy with the welds.. hopefully enough just to keep it in place. [emoji481]

rubiDave

After replacing the Drag link joint at the Pitman and a installing a Synergy Track Bar... I realized my Lower Ball Joints were hammered and causing my Death Wobble... Pro Steers & Stabilizer are completed:

Synergy Adjustable Track bar:
View attachment 330370

Dynatrac ProSteers:
View attachment 330371

Testing on some Fire Roads... everything feels tight again:

View attachment 330372

Welded on tabs to level out the new Stabilizer and also burned the EVO bracket in a few spots:

View attachment 330373

Stabilizer sits more level now:

View attachment 330374

Things are finally Dialed in.

Good job. Ready to go wheeling now?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
Just as I was afraid of, the puncture and Dent in my Gas tank skid was pushing sharp metal up against the plastic tank... Fortunately there was only surface damage and I was able to bend things out without removing the whole tank:

After removing some bolts and prying the skid down... this was rubbing against the tank. Not good.
IMG_0851.jpg

First I cut the bulge off with a sawzall.
IMG_0852.jpg

Using a jack, leverage blocks, and a crow bar... I was able to push things out and distance the skid from the tank.
IMG_0853.jpg

A large crescent worked perfect to reshape the edge I had flattened out.
IMG_0855.jpg

I’m sure it will bend back next time I hit a rock there... but at least there is no sharp metal to puncture the tank.
IMG_0854.jpg

Top Bottom