Hydro Willys Newbie Build

CrazyTrainJK

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423258640.042300.jpg
Windows are tinted! New front bumper was shipped today and LED lights for bull bar and A pillars have been shipped 👍

CrazyTrainJK

Caught the Bug
lookin good. I love the all black rubi rims that come on the willys and moabs :thumb:

Thanks, After reading on this forum I decided to go with the Willys instead of a rubicon since I live in the midwest and will very seldom rock crawl so thought the higher geared transfer case would be good for me.

CrazyTrainJK

Caught the Bug
Dynomax Evo Comp exhaust came in today:rock: Hopefully get it on tomorrow but tomorrows high is suppose to be 5 degrees with -10 windchill so I guess I will have to go to dad's shop that has heat!!

CrazyTrainJK

Caught the Bug
Awesome, I have been considering these as well. How do you like them so far? Do you know if they are waterproof or at least water resistant at all? I get caught in the rain a lot!

I had a chance here recently with all the snow to find out whether the seat covers are water resistant. My son got in covered in snow basically filling the seat. I went back a couple of hours later and the melted snow was pooled up on the seat and I just brushed it out with my hands! Very pleased with that.

CrazyTrainJK

Caught the Bug
Well I just ordered my EVO Leveling Kit from Northridge 4X4:clap2::clap2: Oh and the weather is suppose to warm up around here next week :thumb:

CrazyTrainJK

Caught the Bug
Installed the EVO leveling kit this morning and love it!! Going by the rock slider the Jeep is perfectly level. It gave me 3 inches at the front fenders.

Front fender before
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426348514.006054.jpg

Front fender after
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426348531.889485.jpg

Complete
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426348551.290242.jpg

Kyle09Rubi

Lights are installed:thumb::beer:
attachment.php

That hydro blue is such an awesome color. Looks great with the black grill and accents.

What led lights are these on the a-pillar mounts?

Top Bottom