FLEX TESTING Our Gladiator

Exodus 4x4

I would be interested in something with shock hoops (if necessary) that come thru the bed instead of the Evolever setup...

Well I spent my SEMA money in the tool booths, so if you’re willing...🤪

I’m not really at liberty to say what’s coming, but I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. The shape of the frame gets weird under the bed so it really limits what can be done. They gas tank is also in the way, again. Not a big deal and can be remedied by moving some brackets around on the axle side.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

gyoja75

Lucky. Being stuck out in the pacific, camp wayalife and the legends in the garage would be a priority tourist attraction for me. lol.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Lol! No kidding. Definitely on my bucket list.

"Pro Deo et Patria"

Brute

Hooked
Well I spent my SEMA money in the tool booths, so if you’re willing...🤪

I’m not really at liberty to say what’s coming, but I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. The shape of the frame gets weird under the bed so it really limits what can be done. They gas tank is also in the way, again. Not a big deal and can be remedied by moving some brackets around on the axle side.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I’ve got a list going...I only want to do this once...this is why I’m so thankful for guys (and gals) like Eddie & Cindy to go through the hoops first to test on the trail prototype aftermarket products...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That is a beautiful sight! Great job with the build. Can’t wait to see more action photos!

Thanks! As soon as we get our JT back from the body shop, we'll be sure to get it out and play more :yup:

Woah that would be interesting (and exciting) to see.

Well, I know that Mel really wants it and Cindy and I are bugging him about it so I know it'll happen sooner than later, even if it's without the help of his engineer :crazyeyes:

Looks badass! Can’t wait to see it in person.

Thanks! Hope we can make that happen sooner than later. When you getting that motor installed?

Lol! No kidding. Definitely on my bucket list.

LOL - well, if you guys ever make it out this way, let me know. So long as we're home, we'd love to meet you :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I’ve got a list going...I only want to do this once...this is why I’m so thankful for guys (and gals) like Eddie & Cindy to go through the hoops first to test on the trail prototype aftermarket products...

LOL - in other words, we're the guinea pigs :crazyeyes:

Fortunately, there are few people that I know personally that have as much experience with building race rigs and rock crawlers than Mel. He is the reason why we've been running EVO products for the last 10+ years.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Thanks! As soon as we get our JT back from the body shop, we'll be sure to get it out and play more :yup:

Well, I know that Mel really wants it and Cindy and I are bugging him about it so I know it'll happen sooner than later, even if it's without the help of his engineer :crazyeyes:

Thanks! Hope we can make that happen sooner than later. When you getting that motor installed?

LOL - well, if you guys ever make it out this way, let me know. So long as we're home, we'd love to meet you :)

Not anytime soon. Lol busy the next couple weeks, then the New Years run and I need to get the two door fixed first. It’ll be a good February project.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Not anytime soon. Lol busy the next couple weeks, then the New Years run and I need to get the two door fixed first. It’ll be a good February project.

LOL - good, I'm crazy busy too. Speaking of which, do you have a need for ball joints your 2-door?

Brute

Hooked
LOL - in other words, we're the guinea pigs :crazyeyes:

Fortunately, there are few people that I know personally that have as much experience with building race rigs and rock crawlers than Mel. He is the reason why we've been running EVO products for the last 10+ years.

Far more than guinea pigs...you guys go through a progression of installs that I fully can appreciate. I've done things that that sounded good at the time, only to realize after wheeling it on the trail that I wish I had done it differently...fortunately for me and many others, you are willing to invest the time and expense to allow myself and others like myself to learn what works, and what can be improved upon...

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
LOL - good, I'm crazy busy too. Speaking of which, do you have a need for ball joints your 2-door?

I don’t right now. Have some I installed like a year ago. Not many miles since.

Got some synergy’s to test out?

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Far more than guinea pigs...you guys go through a progression of installs that I fully can appreciate. I've done things that that sounded good at the time, only to realize after wheeling it on the trail that I wish I had done it differently...fortunately for me and many others, you are willing to invest the time and expense to allow myself and others like myself to learn what works, and what can be improved upon...

Well said and so true. Personally I’m very appreciative.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

LOL - well, it hasn't been the most cost effective route but we sure have learned a lot over the years doing it this way. Glad that we could share some of it with guys like you :)

Top Bottom