What's the smoothest lift out there?

Rocs2Wavs

Good evening guys,

If I am changing out from a Teraflex BB with shock adapters is the only thing I would need is the 3" Evo Plush ride coils and shocks (Fox 2.0s)? i currently run 285 Duratracs with open fenders so no clearance issues. Will be going to 35s in the future.

What advantage is the controls going to give for a DD, limited trails for now? Thanks!

trailless

Caught the Bug
Good evening guys,

If I am changing out from a Teraflex BB with shock adapters is the only thing I would need is the 3" Evo Plush ride coils and shocks (Fox 2.0s)? i currently run 285 Duratracs with open fenders so no clearance issues. Will be going to 35s in the future.

What advantage is the controls going to give for a DD, limited trails for now? Thanks!

If I were doing what you're doing.

Get the front lower control arms. A drag link flip, extended bump stops, longer brake lines and an exhaust spacer/ new drive shaft.

Rocs2Wavs

If I were doing what you're doing.

Get the front lower control arms. A drag link flip, extended bump stops, longer brake lines and an exhaust spacer/ new drive shaft.

That sounds like it is shy of the enforcer set up. Drive shaft? Is that to account for the increased angle of the dangle? Are the 3" coils is going to take it much higher that the BB is now at 2.5 (+1/2 inch) ? Wondering if the Bumpstops on the BB wouldn't suffice as well? Genuinely curious not be argumentative.

That sounds like it is shy of the enforcer set up. Drive shaft? Is that to account for the increased angle of the dangle? Are the 3" coils is going to take it much higher that the BB is now at 2.5 (+1/2 inch) ? Wondering if the Bumpstops on the BB wouldn't suffice as well? Genuinely curious not be argumentative.
yes on the drive shaft. Even at 2.5 your front driveshaft will be at a steep constant angle. Look under your jeep at the output of the tcase where it bolts to the front shaft. They arent meant to run at that angle 24/7.
Bump stops can be hit or miss but they are generally the same as your lift height. The purpose is to prevent shocks from bottoming out so whatever height that ends up being.

whispike

Okay that's good to know, do yall know if the newer version BFG all terrains or the general grabber provide good rides, or have any input on the smoothest all terrain/mud terrain tires

I have the General Grabbers and they've been great offroad. They are on the stiff side on-road but not too noisy. I would get them again, but when I move up to 37's on my next set of tires I'll probably go with Nitto's or Toyo's.

Top Bottom