Reviews on VKS Fabrication Bumpers please.

TheGrendel

Crawler Conceptz literally told people to go to the PSC website to get the instructions and in the past they were supported here.

Evo were one of the last to come out with the body mount carrier, the tube fenders, the truss.

crazy though i run Evo products and i run VKS products and i've run others.

take Rancho as well. they copied Reid Racing Knuckles and no one has a problem with that.

J

JKDream

Hello, has anyone used or currently using any of VKS Fabrication bumpers. I'm looking at replacing my shittybilt front bumper soon with another stubby, and stumbled on VKS'S site, and like The Shield Front bumper, but don't know anyone running any of their products. So any reviews would be nice to hear before I pull the trigger. Thanks.

Hers is a link to their bumper I'm looking at:
https://www.vksfab.com/product/shield-front-winch-bumper

I've tried the Search feature, but it showed no results.

Looks like a nice bumper, and a pretty good price. I like how there is an option for fog lights.
Throw up a review if you end up ordering this one.

VKS has a nice front bumper. I just got the V3 Shorty. I wanted a very small front with a counter sink winch. There aren’t many out there that I liked.
I wanted no bull bar or stinger. No fog lights and an small as possible. Their quality is great and the owner is very responsive and helpful with anything you need.
View attachment 319977

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Damn that looks small. Did you have to do the frame-horn chop for this one?

Crawler Conceptz literally told people to go to the PSC website to get the instructions and in the past they were supported here.

Evo were one of the last to come out with the body mount carrier, the tube fenders, the truss.

crazy though i run Evo products and i run VKS products and i've run others.

take Rancho as well. they copied Reid Racing Knuckles and no one has a problem with that.

Careful, you're being too reasonable.

longarmwj

Looks like a nice bumper, and a pretty good price. I like how there is an option for fog lights.
Throw up a review if you end up ordering this one.

Damn that looks small. Did you have to do the frame-horn chop for this one?

Careful, you're being too reasonable.

Why are you even here anymore?? Last i checked you were starting shit with Exodus Jeeps and every post that I’ve seen since then has been trying to discredit everybody on this forum.

J

JKDream

Why are you even here anymore?? Last i checked you were starting shit with Exodus Jeeps and every post that I’ve seen since then has been trying to discredit everybody on this forum.

Because I believe in ethical business practices?
I also believe we should hold other manufactures accountable that are guilty of the same thing, even if they are a paid supporter.
Please, disprove my previous post.

longarmwj

Because I believe in ethical business practices?
I also believe we should hold other manufactures accountable that are guilty of the same thing, even if they are a paid supporter.
Please, disprove my previous post.

There are obvious differences in both the sliders as well as the fenders. The poison spyder sliders have a different shape on the B Piller, and they stick out further then the Evo ones. Also, the design on the ends of the PS sliders are different then the Evo.

The fender flares are somewhat more similar but also still obviously different, where as VKS are almost carbon copies of products.

A.J.

This debate is so FUCKING OLD! Buy what you want to buy. It’s your money. Your “dollar vote”. If you’re happy with it GREAT! If you want group approval to vindicate your choice forget it. Not gonna happen. Research what you want. Get opinions and buy what makes sense to you. I probably have 10 different brands of crap on and in my Jeep. Some of it I have not liked and changed. Some of it worked out perfectly and will never change. As far as the op question goes all I know is I had a cheap knockoff China built bumper before and now I have the EVO w/stinger. I like it a lot and it’s staying. Don’t know about the one you’re asking about first hand and probably never will. Nothing against it I am just happy with what I have.

ZJchukar

If you like cheap knockoffs of quality products, VKS is perfect for ya

VKS is neither of those. I've got their weld on sliders and they're pretty damn nice.

The only reason why I ended up here is I was looking for reviews of the VKS prerunner bumper...not a bunch of babies carrying on about product design.

WJCO

Meme King
VKS is neither of those. I've got their weld on sliders and they're pretty damn nice.

The only reason why I ended up here is I was looking for reviews of the VKS prerunner bumper...not a bunch of babies carrying on about product design.

Lol. You're cool with theft, huh? Not surprised. Our culture sadly is full of people like you. Thanks for bumping up an old thread. Welcome to the forum.

TrailHunter

Hooked

Congrats on making your own life decisions.

Dale72

Hooked
I know that we are getting close to Halloween but What's is up with all of these people who just joined and want to bring up shit from years ago for their first post

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

Lmfao I’m honored you joined up just to quote one of my posts and revive an old thread, but please, eat a dick

Top Bottom