Dynatrac Equipped Community

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Just don’t be a fat ass like me they will tell you thanks for tagging us but we have no 3 xl shirts left for your fat ass!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

No way, that was their response? Not, sorry we’re out of your size at the moment and we will send you one ASAP once the next shipment comes in? Just sorry, but you’re shit out of luck? That’s fucked up!

No way, that was their response? Not, sorry we’re out of your size at the moment and we will send you one ASAP once the next shipment comes in? Just sorry, but you’re shit out of luck? That’s fucked up!

A company spends their money to offer previous customers something for free while supplies last and you get mad because someone was told they were out of their size?

Who hurt you Karen?
IMG_4310.JPG

bhaner

Got my box last night.

I might have the badges powder coated. They kinda look funky being raw cast.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
A company spends their money to offer previous customers something for free while supplies last and you get mad because someone was told they were out of their size?

Who hurt you Karen?
View attachment 333765

Haha, that was funny! Just think it’s bullshit. Why do it, if your not going to support it? I mean they just started this and they are already out and nothing mentioned about replenishment?

Hurry up and get your request in while supplies last and btw we only have 10 of each size.

Solid plan!

VerdiJeepLife

what other qualifications?

So if I start a YouTube channel and show my vag I get free axles ($20k price tag) but if I spend $30k on different axles I get a metal fucking badge?

I was going to post something humorous but mean spirited... learning discretion... but not well

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
So if I start a YouTube channel and show my vag I get free axles ($20k price tag) but if I spend $30k on different axles I get a metal fucking badge?

I was going to post something humorous but mean spirited... learning discretion... but not well

Right.....

I will be going with Dynatrac’s made-in-the USA Hard Core PLUS XD60/XD60 72.5", ELocker4... and 40's but need to decide on wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
I’m happy with my prorocks, but no way I’m doing all this for a shirt... I’m sure a bunch of folks will screenshot pics of Jeeps they don’t own just to get one.

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
I work for a company with a great product. The best in the industry if you ask me. Our marketing department puts out some crappy content at time and it has no relation to the quality of our product. Given that yoga pants has 76K+ followers giving away axles is cheap marketing. It’s business. I’m buying their stuff cause it’s solid, regardless of their marketing strategy.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Given that yoga pants has 76K+ followers giving away axles is cheap marketing. It’s business.

If Dynatrac was in the business of selling Hellen Keller pants then I would agree with you. That channel has crap content (gotta get a catch can and a supercharger!) I suspect the overwhelming majority of those 76k+ followers will never be future customers of Dynatrac.

jesse3638

Hooked
If Dynatrac was in the business of selling Hellen Keller pants then I would agree with you. That channel has crap content (gotta get a catch can and a supercharger!) I suspect the overwhelming majority of those 76k+ followers will never be future customers of Dynatrac.

Exactly, it's like a bar handing out free drink tokens at a high school. Great idea but wrong customer base.

Agreed. And the fact early 20’s adults (most likely their audience) doesn’t keep vehicles longer than a couple years to even consider dynatrac or a Jeep for that matter.

Then again what the hell do I know? Here we are talking about it for months.

Last edited:

Exodus 4x4

Agreed. And the fact early 20’s adults (most likely their audience) doesn’t keep vehicles longer than a couple years to even consider dynatrac or a Jeep for that matter.

Then again what the hell do I know? Here we are talking about it for months.

We’re talking about it, but is anybody buying anything?

We’re talking about it, but is anybody buying anything?

Nope. If anything it was a huge turn off for me and maybe other actual enthusiasts.

But isn’t it funny how sales don’t mean much right now. It seems it’s all about a company’s “reach”. I think it’s stupid but measuring Instagram and YouTube metrics vrs hard numbers is the norm right now.

Top Bottom