5,000 and Counting!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: Don't know when it happend but, I just looked and see that I now have over 5,000 posts to my name :shock: :crazyeyes:

MTG

Caught the Bug
wayoflife said:
You're hot on my tail my friend :crazyeyes:

BTW - are you home already :shock: Or, is your wife driving right while you're playing online :D

Lone Pine. :)

The Wandering Jeeper

Caught the Bug
:cheesy: Don't know when it happend but, I just looked and see that I now have over 5,000 posts to my name :shock: :crazyeyes:

Eddie... That means you are spending far too much time in front of the computer and not enough time wheel'n. Step away from the computer, get the keys and leave for them there hills!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie... That means you are spending far too much time in front of the computer and not enough time wheel'n. Step away from the computer, get the keys and leave for them there hills!

Man, you ain't kidding!! Unfortunately, all the shows we've had to go to and the holidays has made heading out to them hills harder to do. Also, we're still working hard on the JKX video and that hasn't helped either.

The Wandering Jeeper

Caught the Bug
Man, you ain't kidding!! Unfortunately, all the shows we've had to go to and the holidays has made heading out to them hills harder to do. Also, we're still working hard on the JKX video and that hasn't helped either.

Priorities guys... remember, its a WAYOFLIFE. Step away from the computer, grab the keys and just do it. Spend the weekend in the hills, on the rocks, whatever... just offroad. You know what they say. Excuses are like _____ and everyone has them.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
That's awesome Eddie. Glad to see this forum grow over the past year. It has a very bright future ahead.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Priorities guys... remember, its a WAYOFLIFE. Step away from the computer, grab the keys and just do it. Spend the weekend in the hills, on the rocks, whatever... just offroad. You know what they say. Excuses are like _____ and everyone has them.

:cheesy: Amen to that :clap2:

StrizzyChris

I agreed! I dont think they wheel enough...

GCM 2

Well, well Mr Oh! It's obvious that you aren't wheeling enough lately and your post count is ONLY a little over 5000 now....very unsatisfactory numbers! As you are the internet's foremost authority on "digital" wheeling, I certainly thought a post count of no less than 16,000 by new years eve would have been more in line with your capabilities.

Haha! I had a little Grinch left over from Christmas that I needed to get rid of :bleh: Congrats on a great forum, I spend more time here than at the old place.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well, well Mr Oh! It's obvious that you aren't wheeling enough lately and your post count is ONLY a little over 5000 now....very unsatisfactory numbers! As you are the internet's foremost authority on "digital" wheeling, I certainly thought a post count of no less than 16,000 by new years eve would have been more in line with your capabilities.

Haha! I had a little Grinch left over from Christmas that I needed to get rid of :bleh: Congrats on a great forum, I spend more time here than at the old place.

:cheesy: I promise to work harder on my digitial wheeling sensei :D

Are you back at home?

GCM 2

.....Are you back at home?

I made it home in time for Christmas! I was so happy to be back in the Southwest, the east coast weather gets old very fast. I had very limited connectivity out in the woods of Virginia, I tried to keep up on all the happenings within WAYALIFE. It was fun being the lurker and reading all the banter from MTG, ChrisB, 10frank9, Prime8, and all the other peeps. Nice to see that Clarsen was back in the mix too! I will be out in your area (ORE) in JAN for a few pre-KOH team meetings. Maybe I will see you out there??

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Glad to hear you made it back home before Christmas and yeah, we'll be seeing you soon. :yup:

Top Bottom