NEW!!!! 2" SPORT system with progressive coils front and rear!

WiscoHR

So, I've had this suspension for 2 months now and must say I'm still happy with the ride. But the front springs have settled a little bit. If I run the 9000s at setting 1 it will get into the bump stops on any significant bump on the highway. Thinking about either adding a small spring spacer to the front or getting shorter bump stop extensions. All figure all that out after I get my new tires here shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Still waiting for mine to show up from QTec. Sounds like it could be another couple of weeks. Anyway, did you do anything with the bump stops? I'm just wondering if I should plan for the sag and do something right out of the gate.

Rancho

Caught the Bug
It comes with the stops for the front. That is where the "concern" is from our standpoint.

:)

Still waiting for mine to show up from QTec. Sounds like it could be another couple of weeks. Anyway, did you do anything with the bump stops? I'm just wondering if I should plan for the sag and do something right out of the gate.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
It comes with the stops for the front. That is where the "concern" is from our standpoint.

:)

Thanks, I saw that. :thumb: Sounds like the guy above is hitting them pretty quickly. I'm just wondering if I should go with less of an extension.

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Just seeing this!
Call our Tech line and let them know please.
They can be reached at 734-384-7804.
Monday AM are a bit rough FYI.

So, I've had this suspension for 2 months now and must say I'm still happy with the ride. But the front springs have settled a little bit. If I run the 9000s at setting 1 it will get into the bump stops on any significant bump on the highway. Thinking about either adding a small spring spacer to the front or getting shorter bump stop extensions. All figure all that out after I get my new tires here shortly.

Just saw this (or that). I say run it. I know a guy :)
(Who knows a phone number Ha!! )

Thanks, I saw that. :thumb: Sounds like the guy above is hitting them pretty quickly. I'm just wondering if I should go with less of an extension.

WiscoHR

Just seeing this!
Call our Tech line and let them know please.
They can be reached at 734-384-7804.
Monday AM are a bit rough FYI.

Just saw this (or that). I say run it. I know a guy :)
(Who knows a phone number Ha!! )

I'll give them a call tomorrow and see what I can figure out. Also I'll post up a coupe of pics of what I'm seeing then.

Sharkey

Word Ninja

Let me know what they tell you. I'd like to cut this off at the pass if possible.

Last edited:

WiscoHR

IMG_0820.jpg IMG_0821.jpg
Here are a couple quick pics. In the first you can see where the bumpstop has cleaned the dirt off from contact. There is about 1 inch between the bump and extensions. The top 3 loops of the coil are completely compressed and touching.

Sharkey

Word Ninja

Thank you Rancho (Matt) for help getting QTec moving. I'll post up pics in the daylight when the Shark Tank is all buttoned up.

IMG_3944.JPG

Last edited:

enfielded0405

So if I was looking to put 35's on a 2 door with stock fenders would I be good to run these and a 1" spacer front and rear? Curious if I would need new driveshafts or adjustable control arms for that height.

kcroyals1738

So if I was looking to put 35's on a 2 door with stock fenders would I be good to run these and a 1" spacer front and rear? Curious if I would need new driveshafts or adjustable control arms for that height.

Mine is a bit different since I have a 4-door, but I have this kit and KO2 315s and haven't had any issues with my stock fenders. Rides great and as of now I don't think it needs any other mods. I haven't gone off road yet so I might trim the fenders soon, but just as my DD it has been great so far. No rubbing yet even when I went looking for some so far.

BaddestCross

It depends on if this system gives a true 2" on a 2 door. I used EVO springs in the front and got 3" out of them once the settled in, so no spacer needed for 35s.

That said, you're gonna want to swap out your driveshaft eventually because it will catch on the exhaust skid and tear the boot. You won't need adjustable arms yet. I do recommend C gussets, though.

--
[Sent from the WAYALIFE mobile app]

Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Clutch

Caught the Bug
It depends on if this system gives a true 2" on a 2 door. I used EVO springs in the front and got 3" out of them once the settled in, so no spacer needed for 35s.

That said, you're gonna want to swap out your driveshaft eventually because it will catch on the exhaust skid and tear the boot. You won't need adjustable arms yet. I do recommend C gussets, though.

--
[Sent from the WAYALIFE mobile app]

Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

You probably won't need a new driveshaft unless you put on new shocks that extend past 25".

Top Bottom