Making the B Pillar removable on a 4 door.

jdofmemi

So, at the end of this, you are going for functional front airbags, and pretty much all the other crap removed?

I may have missed it but are you going to have the ability to run a full top and doors, as well as the full on open air version?

maskale

So, at the end of this, you are going for functional front airbags, and pretty much all the other crap removed?

I may have missed it but are you going to have the ability to run a full top and doors, as well as the full on open air version?

Correct, Front airbags will work, seatbelts and sensors are gone. As I understand it any SRS error could disable the whole system.

Everything goes back on, B pillars bolt in, doors still fit, hard top and feedom pannels bolt and latch on.

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Holy hell, that electrical work seems insane. And here I am debating over whether or not to add power door locks because it seems like too much of a hassle, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

maskale

Done enough to drive it finally. Finished my bumper and mostly done with everything associated with the cage install. Have figure out what to do with the back seats still, I have tried 3 different seats, dont like the way any of them fit.

IMG-1350.jpg

IMG-1351.jpg

IMG-1352.jpg

IMG-1353.jpg

IMG-1354.jpg

IMG-1355.jpg

IMG-1356.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
I have to admit, when you first started this, I wasn't sure how the fuck this was going to turn out, but that looks pretty clean. Nice work.

jdofmemi

Looks good.

Crazy how stubby the front bumper is. That sure come out clean for as much work as it had to take.

Brute

Hooked
That was a shitload of work...I say forget the back seats and bolt in two fridges...one dedicated to beer only...

Top Bottom