JL / JT Experience 2019 Mega Thread

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Man what a amazing adventure [emoji38] can’t wait to see videos. Great pictures! Looks beautiful out there. Your gladiator is looking incredible and looks like you have more articulation then the ramp could even handle. Have you guys thought of a name yet?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
After racking up 7,183 miles driving our brand new Jeep Gladiator clear across the country, wheeling it hard all over New England and then driving it back again, we are HOME AT LAST!!! Thank god we’re running an awesome EVO suspension system that not only performed amazingly off road, it also allowed us to make this epic journey, in comfort and style.

final.JPG

Oh so glad to be home [emoji41]

Jsouder53

Hooked
After racking up 7,183 miles driving our brand new Jeep Gladiator clear across the country, wheeling it hard all over New England and then driving it back again, we are HOME AT LAST!!! Thank god we’re running an awesome EVO suspension system that not only performed amazingly off road, it also allowed us to make this epic journey, in comfort and style.

View attachment 336557

I’m glad to see you guys are safe and sound at home [emoji106]

robx251

Caught the Bug

View attachment 336557

Welcome home. Take a well deserved rest.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom