Kill it With Fire

WhiteMetal

Its funny if you look at it from the side and ignore everything below the body it still looks like a jk but no matter how you look at this heaping pile of stank box from straight on...well no jk.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
Here’s a monster,or as he called it MegaRex, build of a F250 that wants to be a pre runner, but wouldn’t make it anywhere at speed. IMG_9824.jpg IMG_9825.jpg IMG_9826.jpg IMG_9827.jpg IMG_9828.jpg IMG_9829.jpg

It had massive offset spacer/wheel combination with negative back spacing but with stock brakes and on 45s. They dropped the rear axle with a spring under conversion.
Crazy build.

JKbrick

Here’s a monster,or as he called it MegaRex, build of a F250 that wants to be a pre runner, but wouldn’t make it anywhere at speed. View attachment 313948 View attachment 313949 View attachment 313950 View attachment 313951 View attachment 313952 View attachment 313953

It had massive offset spacer/wheel combination with negative back spacing but with stock brakes and on 45s. They dropped the rear axle with a spring under conversion.
Crazy build.

Can’t really say I like anything about that except the driveway and palm trees

zimm

Caught the Bug
The picture angle doesn't show just how far those wheels are sticking out. It was way too low for the tire size. Maybe good for the mall though.

Torrin

The picture angle doesn't show just how far those wheels are sticking out. It was way too low for the tire size. Maybe good for the mall though.

Shoot, my Nitto 37's stick out further than that. Can't see the sidewall though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom