Pritchett Canyon Father’s Day run

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Awesome pics.. As you already know... I'm sorry I missed it and lets plan on a Thanksgiving/ late November return... Can't wait

jesse3638

Hooked
Awesome pics.. As you already know... I'm sorry I missed it and lets plan on a Thanksgiving/ late November return... Can't wait
My wife and I want to go back to Moab again. We did it for our anniversary in 2017 maybe I'll invite myself and Lisa to join you guys if you go...haha

Looks like a great time Casey. Thanks for sharing and can't wait to get back there.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

My wife and I want to go back to Moab again. We did it for our anniversary in 2017 maybe I'll invite myself and Lisa to join you guys if you go...haha

Looks like a great time Casey. Thanks for sharing and can't wait to get back there.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

It would be awesome to have you guys out for a run with Don and I. Let’s try and set that up.

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Congrats on making it through that trail. It’s a trail I haven’t run in Moab and definitely won’t until I get a lot more experience and go with an experienced group like you did. Nicely done.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sweet pics! Looks like you had a hell of a good time out there.

Thanks! It was a ton of fun, some stress and some drama but so worth it. Maybe on of these trips you guys can join us or, perhaps I can make a day trip next time you’re in town. No better place to break in Jets new coilovers [emoji12]

So given your group running it in 6 hours, is it even doable to run Pritchett and Behind the Rocks in the same day?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah absolutely, provided of course you don’t have any major issues but, you do come out of Pritchett right near behind the rocks. We actually thought about it but we’d had enough of the dust and heat at that point.

Top Bottom