UPDATE YOUR APP : WAYALIFE Apple & Android - FREE as ALWAYS

jorgelrod

Hooked

Is anybody else experiencing crashes or having trouble starting to write something with the keyboard just not showing up?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wjtstudios

Hooked
Yes, IOS 13 the keyboard stopped working. You have to hit the plus sign in the bottom left corner to get it to work.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

sipafz

Caught the Bug

I’m at iOS 13.1 and not having any issues yet.

Edit:
Re-read the keyboard issue and I guess I didn’t even realize that I had pressed the plus to reply, but yes, just touching the reply line doesn’t seem to work anymore.

Last edited:

lithics

Having issues on Android 10. Cleared cache, uninstalled, reinstalled to latest version. On app open, returns 'get config' error, app crashes/closes. Open again, displays 'subscribed' pop-up, close pop-up, returns 'get forum' error. Any keypress results in the app crashing/closing. Open again, returns 'get forum' error, am able to click on the hamburger menu, select 'login', app crashes/closes. Any insight or tips would be appreciated, thanks.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Having issues on Android 10. Cleared cache, uninstalled, reinstalled to latest version. On app open, returns 'get config' error, app crashes/closes. Open again, displays 'subscribed' pop-up, close pop-up, returns 'get forum' error. Any keypress results in the app crashing/closing. Open again, returns 'get forum' error, am able to click on the hamburger menu, select 'login', app crashes/closes. Any insight or tips would be appreciated, thanks.
The app doesn’t work anymore.

Top Bottom