WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2019 - SIGN UP

Strainger

Caught the Bug
Oh man, Cindy and I are so sorry to hear about Susan and your loss. We will miss you two.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sorry Tom...there aren’t words that can make that kind of loss better. All you can do is circle up the wagons and lean on each other for support.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Amy and I send our prayers to Susan and family.

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss...

Sorry to hear that. I know What it's like lost one of dad's sisters the end of October and 2 days after the funeral we lost his brother

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Steph and I are so sorry to hear about your loss.

Sorry for your loss brother.

So sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers are with you both. If there is anything you need say the word.

Thank you all. Have a whoopass good time together. Laugh a lot and drink responsibly (LOL Yeah, right). Hoping there will be no Jeep drama out on the trail. Something I read in the bible, or maybe it was on a wall in the gastroenterologist's office, "This too shall pass." has been my mantra since boot camp in the Marine Corps.
Strainger, out.

SDG

Caught the Bug
When you decide to rip all your shit apart and then realize you need to leave tomorrow night lol.

20190102_201918.jpg 20190102_201906.jpg

SDG

Caught the Bug
What are you fixing? I swapped a motor in the time it took some guys to a tune a CB, you should be good.

Just so.e improvements I have been lagging on doing.

20190102_210930.jpg

Swapping out the console power port with 2x USB chargers, and then adding a plug in for my mic in the glovebox.

Screws are not in the rj45 yet... but just about done. 20190102_211626.jpg

Last edited:

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
What are you fixing? I swapped a motor in the time it took some guys to a tune a CB, you should be good.

So damn impressive

Yep my CB is still fucked. Working fine 2 days ago, ripped power cord when I was working on lights today, and now is jacked up again . Tried with and without fuse connector and static both ways. Makes no sense given I literately changed nothing about the CB wiring.

I need professional help. Gonna stop by a CB store in Fontana on the way to Primm tomorrow . If they can’t sort it on the spot tomorrow I’ll pick up a handheld .

On positive note, installed some new lights I’ve had for a while

IMG_0981.JPG

IMG_0983.JPG

IMG_0985.JPG

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
So damn impressive

Yep my CB is still fucked. Working fine 2 days ago, ripped power cord when I was working on lights today, and now is jacked up again . Tried with and without fuse connector and static both ways. Makes no sense given I literately changed nothing about the CB wiring.

I need professional help. Gonna stop by a CB store in Fontana on the way to Primm tomorrow . If they can’t sort it on the spot tomorrow I’ll pick up a handheld .

On positive note, installed some new lights I’ve had for a while

View attachment 318308

View attachment 318310

View attachment 318311

I don’t think my cb works good if it makes you feel better 😂

Top Bottom