Dynatrac Outstanding Customer Service!

TrailHunter

Hooked
So my saga continues, if you recall I “failed” to order a differential cover for my new PR44 and ordered one last Monday. Well I talked to the Dynatrac person, explained what happened and that I needed a cover for my new PR44 housing. Well it arrived yesterday and I just went out to install it and guess what. It’s the wrong fuckin cover! It’s for a Dana 44, not a PR44. Snow run this weekend doesn’t look likely now. [emoji58]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm 30 min from Dynatrac.... how can I help?

fiend

Caught the Bug
So my saga continues, if you recall I “failed” to order a differential cover for my new PR44 and ordered one last Monday. Well I talked to the Dynatrac person, explained what happened and that I needed a cover for my new PR44 housing. Well it arrived yesterday and I just went out to install it and guess what. It’s the wrong fuckin cover! It’s for a Dana 44, not a PR44. Snow run this weekend doesn’t look likely now. [emoji58]

Oh man that sucks. Get it fixed before Moab!

A.J.

Well, the cover not fitting is really your fault, not Dynatrac's. I think I would've asked ahead of time and if they ended up not being needed, you could just return them.

As for the card charges, it's just a hold on your credit card. Once Dynatrac cancels the authorization, it can take your bank anywhere from a few hours to a few days to release it. That's not Dynatrac, that's your bank/credit card.

Sounds like you need to take some responsibility here friend.

Not sure I really agree with all of that. I get that he asked to have it taken off but there should have been a conversation about special fitment. Are they the professionals or just order takers? Then to top it off it looks like they sent him the wrong cover when he realized his mistake and ordered one. Don’t get me wrong here. Not a hater by any means. Their axles are on my wish list too. I just think this chain of events could have been caught before there was a problem. Active management vs reactive management. Seeing problems before they happen. Just my 2cents.

Ruvicon, I followed up on this and the correct cover is on its way.

Apparently we did not understand that the cover you intended to use was an ARB cover. We got the impression the cover was omitted from the PR44 to save money on the order. Ordering a PR44 without a cover is unusual, but does happen because some people do have ProRock 44 covers in their possession.

We did make an error by sending you a rear cover to correct the situation. No question, our bad on that.

We also got a credit card decline due to a security mismatch, which is why we think you saw a double charge. Unfortunately the computerized transactions at the credit card companies are outside our control. Our accounting dept. looked into it, and we never received a second payment.

We are very sorry this snowballed, and caused you so much inconvenience.

Ruvicon

Ruvicon, I followed up on this and the correct cover is on its way.

Apparently we did not understand that the cover you intended to use was an ARB cover. We got the impression the cover was omitted from the PR44 to save money on the order. Ordering a PR44 without a cover is unusual, but does happen because some people do have ProRock 44 covers in their possession.

We did make an error by sending you a rear cover to correct the situation. No question, our bad on that.

We also got a credit card decline due to a security mismatch, which is why we think you saw a double charge. Unfortunately the computerized transactions at the credit card companies are outside our control. Our accounting dept. looked into it, and we never received a second payment.

We are very sorry this snowballed, and caused you so much inconvenience.

Just to make sure you have the complete background, as I was placing the PR44 order with the National Sales Manager, I was very clear that I had a brand new ARB cover as Plan A was to upgrade my original Dana44 housing with trusses/gussets. He responded that the Dynatrac cover was stronger, but it’s my call. So the cover was deleted from the order. It was my fault for not understanding that the PR44 is unique before placing the order, but would have expected to have been told that my cover wouldn’t fit. I’m ready to move on, thank you.

Top Bottom