Loving the Demon Eyes!

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
not usually a fan of these, but I think the Cherokee headlights make them work better than on a wrangler. That thing just looks mean :thumb:

sean112280

Thanks everyone!

I'm in Morris County, I know a few local guys with some sweet rigs. What about yourself?

I'm originally from Somerset county, up until I joined the Army in 2005. Now im in WA (well currently in Afghanistan) but stationed in WA

I hope you have a better experience than I have had with them.... I love the look, but have redone mine three times due to quality issues. It's been a total PITA!

I started with CFLs, went to SMDs, Now have Plasmas in the headlights and the SMDs in the Fogs have some LED failures. The CFLs flickered and eventually went out within two weeks. The SMDs in the headlights had random groupings of LEDs that would go out. (I believe they had cold solder joints as heat seemed to play a part.) The plasmas seem to be working but when I run them I can't get any FM stations to tune in on the radio. (No worried I am usually on SiriusXM). If these go out I'm giving up. I could've got three sets of Truck-Lites by now :doh:

KSomes

I'm originally from Somerset county, up until I joined the Army in 2005. Now im in WA (well currently in Afghanistan) but stationed in WA

Wow, nice! And I thank you for your service as well!

I hope you have a better experience than I have had with them.... I love the look, but have redone mine three times due to quality issues. It's been a total PITA!

I started with CFLs, went to SMDs, Now have Plasmas in the headlights and the SMDs in the Fogs have some LED failures. The CFLs flickered and eventually went out within two weeks. The SMDs in the headlights had random groupings of LEDs that would go out. (I believe they had cold solder joints as heat seemed to play a part.) The plasmas seem to be working but when I run them I can't get any FM stations to tune in on the radio. (No worried I am usually on SiriusXM). If these go out I'm giving up. I could've got three sets of Truck-Lites by now :doh:

This sounds like one hell of an awful situation. I'm sorry to hear you had to go through this as doing the install once was a huge pain. I wish you the best of luck with your current set!

Top Bottom