VIDEO : HEART & SOUL - A Moab Vacation with the Engineers from Jeep [Part-1]

tengland

The production value of your videos truly inspire, Eddie. I always seem to view them after the shot glass raffle has ended but who cares -- the video itself was the reward.

Awesome. And congrats to the winners too :)

Graywolf

If you're with a small enough group, the crowds aren't too bad during EJS and in some ways, can be a lot of fun. If you're with a pretty good size group, it can be a hassle for sure especially in town like when going to a restaurant. For me personally, I typically have to go to EJS because of work but I prefer being there off season. It's nice to be out there when you can have the whole place to yourself. :cool:

Thanks for the feed back, we are a small group usually 3 or 4 rigs, but you are right about going in the off season. We love being out there without all the crowds. We are all in our 70's , so we can get cranky when rushed by some of the younger wheeler s. Been known to give a class or two on the trail in proper trail manners and respect for other trail users. Thanks again for the great site and all the great info you provide to us. Hope all the stars and planets line up one day and we get to meet you in Moab or any other trail we run. (Rubicon,Fordyce. Barrett Lake, Hammers etc etc)

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Another great Moab vid. They never get old. BTW, Cindy retained her crown for making Rock Chucker look easy. Again.

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
Another great video Eddie and Cindy. Thank you for all of the hard work and the sharing of your experience. One day, I will get to Moab.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone, just thought I'd give this post a little bump for those of you who haven't already seen Part 1 of HEART & SOUL or would like to re-watch it ahead of the official release of Part 2! Yup, you heard right, Cindy and I are very close to finishing it up and hope to get it posted up any day now. :yup:

Top Bottom