Ordering is open!

Andy5160

Hooked
Drove by two dealerships in my area and hey JT’s are right in front of them not just one so when I got home I built JT and checked local inventory and there is a lot of them

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked
dealers near me have nothing yet

which is good, I need to get past this itch so I don't end up with one :doh:

Nope. Sport S. Very simple build. This thing might see a forest road if we're lucky. I don't think we would ever use any of the Rubicon's features.

I hear yah. I’m on the fence if I get rid of my JK and Silverado when I get a gladiator. Slowly down size the heard but retaining the capabilities of what I have now.

RCVRY

I hear yah. I’m on the fence if I get rid of my JK and Silverado when I get a gladiator. Slowly down size the heard but retaining the capabilities of what I have now.

That’s rationalization at its best right there. I’m pretty sure you already have the answer to that problem. [emoji122][emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King

So if you did get rid of both of your vehicles, would you get a JTR ? Are you over on
JLWrangler.com? Several JT threads over there.

Brute

Hooked
I’m going to wait till next year...then I’m going to get a Sport, and modify it a bit...hehe

So if you did get rid of both of your vehicles, would you get a JTR ? Are you over on
JLWrangler.com? Several JT threads over there.

JTR for sure.

I’ll try signing up over there again. It wouldn’t let me last time I tried. Said I was already a member or something like that. Probably user error. lol

Top Bottom