2016 Rubicon, plenty of upgrades/accessories

benatc1

Hooked
Well that sucks. Sometimes in life things happen. GLWTS..

It sure does, Thank you!

Damn that really is a drag. Hope all is well and I know you'll be back in a jeep again. I'll hop in the back seat and you can drive me around if you don't ride shotgun with Jason. I know you can drive a manual. GLWS

Thanks again for the rehab info. Sorry I never followed up with you. But I got through my pack test 2 weeks after my boot was off. Couldn't have done it with out you!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I appreciate the offer man! Will be good to get out there and even just ride, and drive a stick again! Anytime on the rehab man, happy o could help you out!

Damn. So sorry to see this but totally get it. Shit always seems works out for folks willing to sacrifice & tough it out for a while though. Hang in there! :thumb:

Thank you, i know it'll all be right again, just gotta work hard and make it happen

Damn sorry to see it go but life comes first. Looking forward to seeing what you get next when your ready to get back in a jeep

Thanks man, hopefully I'll be fortunate enough to go big on the next one ! Lol

I am sorry to see that you are forced to try to sell it. I hope that it all works out in the end and you are able to get back into one.

Good luck with the sale! :thumb:

Thank you, I'm sure it all will

Damn. That thing is a beast..

Sent from my Pixel XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

It's been a great Jeep and will be for whoever is able to take it off my hands

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
wow... this thread was unexpected. Well, hopefully you will sort things out... I'm sure someone will scoop this up from you. :yup:

benatc1

Hooked
wow... this thread was unexpected. Well, hopefully you will sort things out... I'm sure someone will scoop this up from you. :yup:

Good lucking jeep. All will turn out well Good luck on the sale

Sorry man yeah that's a hard one. But I hope everything is well.

Thanks guys, it'll all get better, I know it and will be back in one at some point

Top Bottom