New Genright JKU cage vs EVO full cage?

bbailey

Banned
My response was merely addressing your claim that I wasn't around in the JK-forum days...a point in which you are clearly wrong. But since you brought up the other stuff I'll bite.

In my experience people got/get banned for being douche bags and having an over inflated sense of self-worth and self-entitlement issues. Most of them went about spouting how they got banned for "only this" or "only that" blah blah blah. Then they run over to JKO and bragged how tough they are. Frankly I think it's sad that people's self-esteem is so low they need to have their internet buddies validate their actions (e.g. Dahreno's recent shenanigans here and on JKO).

Regardless of what your opinion is from that site, I think that is clearly not the case on this forum. So I wondered why you would be at risk of being banned and asked. But like you said you're not here to dredge anything up...although you appeared to have done just that. :crazyeyes:

Fair point and since I'm still here, I'll leave it at that.

(e.g. Dahreno's recent shenanigans here and on JKO)

I think the term you're looking for is asshat. And yes, I'd agree with that assessment.

Regardless of what your opinion is from that site, I think that is clearly not the case on this forum.

Yep, and I'm glad thats the case.

MTG

Caught the Bug
I forgot how nice the evo option was, yes expensive but doesn't seem to take away any room like some im sure do. I guess its 5k cuz it looks the closest to oem as you are going to get. Does anyone have the pic where the hard top is on? From what I remember it fits like a glove.

Just trying to get this tread back on track somewhat.

Where did you see a pic with a hard top? I missed that.

I'll leave it at that.

Promises, promises. ;)

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Where did you see a pic with a hard top? I missed that.

maybe I am thinking of this one, can keep digging

946246_10151699176198680_1961797463_n.jpg

946246_10151699176198680_1961797463_n.jpg

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Not to get off topic but are you going to state that no one was banned from JK Forum for mentioning other forums or for mentioning manufacturers that weren't sponsors of JK Forum while under it's previous management? It was a regular and routine occurence.

I was banned for merely mentioning Poly Performance in a PM to another forum member prior them becoming a sponsor of that forum.

That's water under the bridge however and I'm not dredging up that old topic. The info is easily ascertainable if anyone cares to search it out.

Obviously it's not water under the bridge. I was on the jk forum from the beginning.

If you still do not know how to follow the rules this is not the place for you. Lucky for you it's a different forum with a different set of rules. Maybe these rules will be easier for you to follow.

Robar

The Enforcer
Obviously it's not water under the bridge. I was on the jk forum from the beginning.

If you still do not know how to follow the rules this is not the place for you. Lucky for you it's a different forum with a different set of rules. Maybe these rules will be easier for you to follow.

He would probably have to read them first. :rolleyes2:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Not to get off topic but are you going to state that no one was banned from JK Forum for mentioning other forums or for mentioning manufacturers that weren't sponsors of JK Forum while under it's previous management? It was a regular and routine occurence.

I was banned for merely mentioning Poly Performance in a PM to another forum member prior them becoming a sponsor of that forum.

That's water under the bridge however and I'm not dredging up that old topic. The info is easily ascertainable if anyone cares to search it out.

:cheesy: Yeah, that's what happened - you were "banned for merely mentioning Poly Performance in a PM to another forum member prior them becoming a sponsor of that forum."

Not to get off topic but, I am the previous management and if you weren't welcome on my old forum, you're certainly not welcome here. Thanks for playing :standing wave:

travisk

I don't see a lot of triangles in the EVO or Rock Hard cages. I know triangulation sacrifices interior space, but isn't that the first rule of roll cage design?

Top Bottom