Tow rigs

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Two JKUs. Let the arm wrestling begin in who gets the second spot next July! Bidding is now open[emoji23]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
What the hell! I called dibs on that a long time ago! Pony up boys...my arms on the table.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Hahaha, I like how you had to stand back about a 1/4 mile to get both in the pic!

Nice setup!

And it feels that long when you dragging it! Merging on the highway takes a full commitment but once your moving down the highway its smooth.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Two JKUs. Let the arm wrestling begin in who gets the second spot next July! Bidding is now open[emoji23]

2015 JKU AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I might know someone who just so happens to drive something that long everyday. Would make a great co-driver heading West [emoji848]

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
You guys not helping the story I am working on to be told to the wife[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well, in that case. Stock axles aren’t really even safe to go down the road. You’d be putting her in jeopardy by even letting her go for a drive with you! Better upgrade for safety

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Dale72

Hooked
And it feels that long when you dragging it! Merging on the highway takes a full commitment but once your moving down the highway its smooth.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
It won't take you to long to get use to dragging it. Just be like everyone else don't look in your mirrors 3863.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom