WAYALIFE KICK OFF to SUMMER Camping Trip

jdofmemi

Damn!
I already have plans for the High Desert Roundup. First year I have been able to go in 10 years.

I will have to go another time.

Looking forward to my first Wayalife trip.

benatc1

Hooked
Man, looks like a fun trip! Have a wedding to go to that weekend but with any luck I’ll be bringing home a new (to me) JK Rubicon that weekend so hopefully can catch the next one!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Man, looks like a fun trip! Have a wedding to go to that weekend but with any luck I’ll be bringing home a new (to me) JK Rubicon that weekend so hopefully can catch the next one!

Didn’t take you long at all. Congrats if all things go well. [emoji41][emoji106]

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
View attachment 302000
Was checking these out and thought the Reward Mine looked cool. Googled it and found this link deleted Enjoy the trip wherever it takes you.

Good for you. Please don’t post it here. Don’t post directions or gps coordinates to trails here. That place is close to being closed down as it is. Not to mention the link to some other dudes blog. Think before you post.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Wow, scanning your past trip threads, I had no idea you guys did a traditional Sierra Trip on Memorial... We’ve gone the last 3 years to just get away and relax, fish, hike etc.. just Me, the Wife and Kids.... kind of a yearly family refresh of sorts before the craziness of summer starts. But we are staying in a tiny cabin... Not camping. Looks like we will be North of you guys this year.... Have a great trip and maybe we’ll see ya on the highway. [emoji1360] (Next year I’ll plan better [emoji849])

Sharkey

Word Ninja
^ I agree with Overlander. We have a long-standing policy here of not posting up GPS or directions to any trails as doing so has repetitively proven to be a bad idea.

Top Bottom