WAYALIFE KICK OFF to SUMMER Camping Trip

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Man, looks like a fun trip! Have a wedding to go to that weekend but with any luck I’ll be bringing home a new (to me) JK Rubicon that weekend so hopefully can catch the next one!

LOL!! Just started catching up on the thread and saw this! Can't wait to get back out on the trail with you and Alex. :thumb:

KICKROX

Man, would love to go but the wife can't get the time off as it's a busy weekend for her. Hopefully next time! Have fun!

benatc1

Hooked
Great to hear Ben!

aka cavfighter

About damn time!!![emoji119]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tell me about it, I hope this all works out then I can get a modest build going. Get me back on the trail.

LOL!! Just started catching up on the thread and saw this! Can't wait to get back out on the trail with you and Alex. :thumb:

We’re excited too, been to long. So far so good on the deal so hopefully it’s all good come this weekend!

ob_tj

I’m bringing the JL and my handheld cb. The JL isn’t coaxed with an antenna. Hoping the handheld will work good enough.

Hmm I’ll just play it safe and drop it off at the CB shop tomorrow. I have a couple of the rugged radios handheld race radios if anyone is in need.

Fuck, youÂ’re next. Maybe they can ride in grandpa tonyÂ’s JL.

Hi Guys-

Not picking on anyone personally but the wife is a little offended with some interesting choice of words. We are trying to raise the kids with proper language skills. Hopefully, it's not to late in this country for that; but we're trying. Thanks in advance for the forum being a little less colorful and understanding.

Last edited:

TrailHunter

Hooked
Hi Guys-

Not picking on anyone personally but the wife is a little offended with some interesting choice of words. We are trying to raise the kids with proper language skills. Hopefully, it's not to late in this country for that; but we're trying. Thanks in advance for the forum being a little less colorful and understanding.

You’re joking right?

ob_tj

Hi Guys-

IMG_1094.JPG
If we all lived our lives in fear of offending someone we wouldn’t be able to hold a conversation. We are all grown men and women here come on now. Grow up.

Last edited:
Top Bottom