Taking the Plunge!

Astroman

Continuing on with the Hemi swap process, the long awaited moment when the new V8 is actually mated to the frame :wings::

IMG_4550 (1).jpg

IMG_4549 (1).jpg

IMG_4551 (1).jpg

Excited things are starting to take shape. Just another couple days before we get to hear first start and the Hemi roar to life :rock:

A.J.

Continuing on with the Hemi swap process, the long awaited moment when the new V8 is actually mated to the frame :wings::

View attachment 334231

View attachment 334232

View attachment 334233

Excited things are starting to take shape. Just another couple days before we get to hear first start and the Hemi roar to life :rock:

Loving the progress pics. I see the stock t-case is still on there. Pretty sure you mentioned an Atlas replacement. Hoping for some details on that as well. On a side note nice to see they are taking the time to look at things you can't see while the body is off and making sure it's up to par. Can't wait to hear that thing fire up!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Astroman

Loving the progress pics. I see the stock t-case is still on there. Pretty sure you mentioned an Atlas replacement. Hoping for some details on that as well. On a side note nice to see they are taking the time to look at things you can't see while the body is off and making sure it's up to par. Can't wait to hear that thing fire up!

Regarding the Atlas -- poor planning on my part. This would have been a perfect time to do the t-case as well, but I didn't realize there was a 2-month wait to get one. Seeing that the stock Rubi transfer case is more than adequate for now, I opted to not give up my slot at DCD and save the Atlas for Phase 3.5 (LOL!). I'm also considering swapping out the WA-580 NAG-1 for the new 8-speed, so may bundle those in the next phase.

Preliminary list for Phase 3.5 (TBD)

- Atlas II
- 8 speed tranny
- Genright full cage
- Corbeau racing seats/5-pt harnesses
- Increased travel upgrade to EVO lever system
- Alpine i209-WRA-OR head unit
- Front facing camera system

A.J.

Regarding the Atlas -- poor planning on my part. This would have been a perfect time to do the t-case as well, but I didn't realize there was a 2-month wait to get one. Seeing that the stock Rubi transfer case is more than adequate for now, I opted to not give up my slot at DCD and save the Atlas for Phase 3.5 (LOL!). I'm also considering swapping out the WA-580 NAG-1 for the new 8-speed, so may bundle those in the next phase.

- Atlas II
- 8 speed tranny
- Genright full cage

I need a sponsor..... [emoji860]Honey!! Can I borrow your yoga pants!!

Exodus 4x4

- Atlas II
- 8 speed tranny
- Genright full cage

I would definitively go 8 speed.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
That is going to be insane once right you get thru phase 3.5! Which atlas are you going to put in?

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Astroman

We have touchdown!

New SRT 6.4 Hemi is installed and body lowered back onto the frame. Now just radiator, exhaust, wiring, plumbing, fluids and misc re-installation of components before first start-up and that sweet, sweet sound of Hemi power :clap2:

IMG_4558.jpg

IMG_4556.jpg

IMG_4560.jpg

danford.lau

Caught the Bug

- Atlas II
- 8 speed tranny
- Genright full cage

I’m interested in your cage if you swap out

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom