Exodus Jeeps Gladiator

Exodus 4x4

Looking great man [emoji108]. Me like it

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Very nice indeed!

Man that looks great! Can’t wait to see it progress further.

Looking forward to seeing it progress.

Looks great!

Yowza!……..

Looks sweet...love the wrap.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Wrap turned out nice. Looks sharp

Bad ass! Love it!

:jaw drop: That Is badass Bubba! Came out really great!

Jeep looks awesome! Nice tax deduction

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

F'n Awesome Man! :beer:

Looks great man! Love that wrap [emoji106]

Looks awesome!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

That looks freaking badass! Loving the partial wrap.

Looks fantastic!

That looks astounding!!!

Thanks everyone!

Benito

Caught the Bug
Thanks!

When Nitto gives me a set a tires, Dynatrac gives me a set of axles, and I sell enough shit to buy an LT swap...

So never

I doubt Dynatrac will be giving anybody a set of axles to do a 4 wheel burnout out of fear that that video gets more views than theirs and actually goes viral [emoji23] so your right

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I doubt Dynatrac will be giving anybody a set of axles to do a 4 wheel burnout out of fear that that video gets more views than theirs and actually goes viral [emoji23] so your right

:shock: OUCH .... :cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
When Nitto gives me a set a tires, Dynatrac gives me a set of axles, and I sell enough shit to buy an LT swap...

Nitto doesn't need to hand out tires or do lame publicity stunts like a 4 wheel burnout to get people to look at them. As far as Dynatrac goes, I can't tell you how disappointed I am in them for running china tires and winch. But, I do hope you sell enough shit to buy an LT swap :thumb:

Exodus 4x4

Nitto doesn't need to hand out tires or do lame publicity stunts like a 4 wheel burnout to get people to look at them. As far as Dynatrac goes, I can't tell you how disappointed I am in them for running china tires and winch. But, I do hope you sell enough shit to buy an LT swap :thumb:

Lol, actually I don’t consider anything we sell to be shit so maybe I should word that differently. I also don’t feel the need to V8 swap this truck. I’ve yet to re-gear it and it still seems powerful on the 4.10 and 40’s. Ultimately we’ll end up on 1 tons and either 5.13 or 5.38 though.

I was really hoping they were going with a trophy truck style build when they chopped the cab. Honestly I think then winch upsets me way more than the tires.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Lol, actually I don’t consider anything we sell to be shit so maybe I should word that differently. I also don’t feel the need to V8 swap this truck. I’ve yet to re-gear it and it still seems powerful on the 4.10 and 40’s. Ultimately we’ll end up on 1 tons and either 5.13 or 5.38 though.

I was really hoping they were going with a trophy truck style build when they chopped the cab. Honestly I think then winch upsets me way more than the tires.

LOL - no, I wouldn't say anything you sell is shit either :cheesy:

Regarding CODEX, a pre-runner build would have made the most sense with a Hellcat but really, it's their Gladiator and to each their own. I don't need to like it - they just do. As far as the winch goes, I asked them why they didn't go with WARN and they told me that WARN wasn't interested in getting involved with their build. I personally find this HARD TO BELIEVE but even if that were true, I would have just BOUGHT one rather than bolt on a china winch but then, that's just me.

Exodus 4x4

LOL - no, I wouldn't say anything you sell is shit either :cheesy:

Regarding CODEX, a pre-runner build would have made the most sense with a Hellcat but really, it's their Gladiator and to each their own. I don't need to like it - they just do. As far as the winch goes, I asked them why they didn't go with WARN and they told me that WARN wasn't interested in getting involved with their build. I personally find this HARD TO BELIEVE but even if that were true, I would have just BOUGHT one rather than bolt on a china winch but then, that's just me.

Agree 100%. Sure we get better pricing than the general public on most stuff for our build but we still have to pay for it, and even though that winch isn’t cheap, I still wouldn’t put anything else on it. The only thing “sponsored” to us was a set of gears from Revolution, but I sell and install a TON of their gears. If I didn’t believe in their gears, I wouldn’t have accepted them.

TrailHunter

Hooked

Man, thats exactly what I thought they were going to do too. My fingers are still crossed that Jim throws some BFG’s, a Warn, a Cage and runs that thing in Baja... that’s how I’d promote Dynatrac.

Top Bottom