Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

TrailHunter

Hooked
So my washing machine implodes yesterday... Got 13 years out of it, so today the wife and I go look at new machines... Unfortunately I missed the Memo and ALL machines are now a minimum of 38” tall. Lucky me, I built my countertops so I could slide a 36” tall Washer/Dryer under it.

Short story long... I’m rebuilding a washing machine. $500 in parts arrive Monday... Hopefully they last until we do our house addition. Fuck you Appliance Manufacturers. [emoji849]

black pearl

Hooked
So my washing machine implodes yesterday... Got 13 years out of it, so today the wife and I go look at new machines... Unfortunately I missed the Memo and ALL machines are now a minimum of 38” tall. Lucky me, I built my countertops so I could slide a 36” tall Washer/Dryer under it.

Short story long... I’m rebuilding a washing machine. $500 in parts arrive Monday... Hopefully they last until we do our house addition. Fuck you Appliance Manufacturers. [emoji849]

It’s always fun finding things like that out. We seem to have the same luck. 🤪 good luck with the rebuild!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King

Hope it works out for you.

Built a new welding/work table for the shop! Turned out good! View attachment 325605

Looks sweet! What size did you use for the top sheet thickness?

JKbrick

Refrigerators got bigger too over the years, unfortunately the only way they made dishwashers bigger was to make the inside bigger since all openings are the same height and width. This has made it a horrible pain in the dick to install them the last few years.

Rst8rox

Very cool. That’s a skill set I really need to learn.

Thanks! I’ve been welding for fun for years. It’s not hard to pick up especially with today’s machines. I would love to have a new multiprocess welder!!!! Im using either our snap on 175 for small stuff or the Hobart iron man for everything else...A friend has a millermatic 215 an it damn near will weld for you lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom