What was done to your rig this week?

BobNH

In a painful admission, I had the spark plugs relaced in mine today. I figured they were original since I bought it at 92k, that back passenger is a bear and I didn't want to break any myself. So, I had it done at the dealer along with oil change. They are awesome though. I told them this was the first time in 35 years of vehicle ownership and operation that I have had my plugs done by someone else. So, they nrought me the double wobble tool and gave me the part number so I could do it myself in the future; the tech said he has never broken a plug using it.
download.jpeg

As to the oil, I always have them do it, since they can do it for less money than I can myself. No brainer. Awesome dealership. A guy was waiting and they told him he was all set, the tech had replaced a belt he had asked about at part cost since he was already doing another item, and the customer still wanted to pay because he knew they got paid flat rate and he didn't want him to "get screwed". They had to convince him it was okay. That says a ton about this dealership.

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app

BobNH

Today, I finally saw what varnish on a tb looks like. I was amazed at the condition of the plate. No pics of it, but it was literally varnish on the inside. Took a lot of wiping with cloth soaked in tb cleaner. I figured since they reset my adaptive yesterday with plugs, I would take advantage and cleaned tb and replaced air filter.
The plugs are actually genius. They are set for all levels of use-2 are gapped too close for the high rpm to prevent blowout, 2 are normal gap for average use, and two wide gap for large effecient spark on the highway strait and levels.
5554faf4bf10a16f8e80b7405a2eb6fa.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

JohnK

With a ton of help from the San Diego Jeep Club (my left knee is still out, go see orthopedic surgeon Monday), got the Teraflex 2.5" BB installed, also did a set of 1.25" hubcentric spacers. Ended up snapping one of the front shock extensions due to a bad nut so I put in a set of Rubicon Express/5100's in the front. Really very happy, better stance without the factory rake.

Before
0722171152.jpg 0722171152a.jpg 0722171153.jpg

After
0812170901a.jpg 0812170901b.jpg

Also got my CB install about halfway done in prep for first run with the club next weekend.

Love this thing the more I drive it and work on it.

JK

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
With a ton of help from the San Diego Jeep Club (my left knee is still out, go see orthopedic surgeon Monday), got the Teraflex 2.5" BB installed, also did a set of 1.25" hubcentric spacers. Ended up snapping one of the front shock extensions due to a bad nut so I put in a set of Rubicon Express/5100's in the front. Really very happy, better stance without the factory rake.

Before
View attachment 272464 View attachment 272465 View attachment 272466

After
View attachment 272467 View attachment 272468

Also got my CB install about halfway done in prep for first run with the club next weekend.

Love this thing the more I drive it and work on it.

JK

Good work [emoji106] enjoy your jeep

ADA OZ

IMG_3561.JPG
Threw on the RSE steps Sunday. They are functional and look good. I hope they handle abuse well. The misses is vertically challenged and I "needed" to do something. Hope they work out!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bobbiemiller3

New bumper(still have to paint it) new front dana 44 upgraded from d30. Have arb locker, rcv axle shafts. Geared to 5.13 amazing difference, still need to do drag link and tie rod soon. IMG_2904.jpg IMG_2907.jpg

Wisco..ZJ

IMG_2075.jpg IMG_2077.jpg IMG_2079.jpg IMG_2080.jpg
Cleaned all my door seals[emoji51]
IMG_2081.jpg
Also found a new spot for my tool boxes
IMG_2082.jpg
last but not least, she got an underbody wash/ detailing[emoji48]

97 ZJ-
Wisco..ZJ

Top Bottom