Stickies?

Brute

Hooked
Not sure what Multi-National Force has to do with football, but I'll drink to anything! :drunkbuds:

More Nachos Fredo...

Sorry Byron, totally hijacked your thread; as far as stickies go, smoke em if you got em (Ddays would appreciate that...)

Cobalt

Black Label

Has anyone tried Milestar Black label’s? I’m thinking of trying some 38x13.50 on my JK.

Cobalt

Wow, Black Labels? They make tires even more shitty than their regular ones? :thinking:

My Jk gets about 2000 miles a year, when it goes to Moab it rides on a trailer. I’m not looking for long lasting tires just good traction rock crawling.

Ddays

Hooked
My Jk gets about 2000 miles a year, when it goes to Moab it rides on a trailer. I’m not looking for long lasting tires just good traction rock crawling.

Based on how they performed on the JLX/JTX they're the last tires I'd ever consider. Seems that are about 100 other tires better than this brand but I guess since they're all the rage with the influencers out there they must be pretty damn good.

I know a handful of shithole shops here in Utah that would sell you some. The local NR4x4 location loves to screw people and they also have a boner for milestars. I’m sure they’d gladly take your money in exchange for some shit tires.

Bear_JT

Hooked

I don’t don’t think I’ve ever heard someone say they didn’t care about how long their tires lasted. You should be be good in that case with Patagonia crap labels.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Cobalt

I was hoping to find someone that has actually run the Milestar Black Label. I have talked to a few people that run the DOT version and like them. I’m currently running Mickey Thompson MTZ tires which is Cooper’s premium tire on my JK they seem to have more traction then my previous Toyo’s. I have Falcons on my Gladiator that I’m not impressed with, and Goodyear’s on my F-350 that I will only get 20k out of. I’m just looking for a good rock tire that I can air down and have the best traction.

Bear_JT

Hooked
I was hoping to find someone that has actually run the Milestar Black Label. I have talked to a few people that run the DOT version and like them. I’m currently running Mickey Thompson MTZ tires which is Cooper’s premium tire on my JK they seem to have more traction then my previous Toyo’s. I have Falcons on my Gladiator that I’m not impressed with, and Goodyear’s on my F-350 that I will only get 20k out of. I’m just looking for a good rock tire that I can air down and have the best traction.

As others have stated, checkout the videos of the JLX/JTX and you will see what kind of traction the mile stars actually have. They are not the least bit impressive, other than the lack of traction they offer.

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
WOL NY run in Jan (there is going to be a NY run, right?)...[/QUOTE]
I was wondering the same thing. No talk of it yet or at least nothing I have seen yet. It will be my last year here in California before I move out of state so I really want to join this run.

Top Bottom