EVO 2" coils

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Sure glad I snagged your first set of coils before you changed your mind ;)

Looks great man I'm really digging it!

I'm pretty tempted to put the evo coils in now paired with some Kings. I think it may be a tad too high for me though with chopped fenders and the same size tires your running. Yours looks great with the stock fenders though!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app
I do like it and wuz actually thinking about trimming like yours and Clutch. Looong way to go to catch up to you guys!

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clutch

Caught the Bug
EVO 2" coils

Yo Clutch did you ever decide on a bumper? The first one I am really liking.

I got the PS BFH back in August. Image1517971052.284638.jpg Image1517971086.739589.jpg

I like it, but I like the no bull bar bumpers too. If I could go back, I’d choose the 1st one or the FMF without the bull bar. Just so I wouldn’t have had to cut off my frame rails.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I got the PS BFH back in August. View attachment 292410 View attachment 292411

I like it, but I like the no bull bar bumpers too. If I could go back, I’d choose the 1st one or the FMF without the bull bar. Just so I wouldn’t have had to cut off my frame rails.

Also, I like your hood better without the black wrangler sticker. Everything looks great, I’m digging the full fenders.

Looks awesome man nice choice! Loving your rig!

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Lol! If I made a thread it would be about me not making up my mind. Estes is sweet! I'm sure Doug would know more about trails we can hit. Pueblows! Hahahaha!!!!

WJCO

Meme King
Also, planning on driving to the Rockies for early July 4th if you want to show me some trails near Estes Park.

Estes is sweet! I'm sure Doug would know more about trails we can hit. Pueblows! Hahahaha!!!!

Keep an eye on the forum events. I would imagine somebody will have a run or two in that area around that time. Beautiful up there that time of year. Plus that gives Pete plenty of time to get his lazy ass up here to join a run.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Keep an eye on the forum events. I would imagine somebody will have a run or two in that area around that time. Beautiful up there that time of year. Plus that gives Pete plenty of time to get his lazy ass up here to join a run.
Lol! Yes looking at moment!!!

Clutch

Caught the Bug

I’ve also been following the Holy Cross discussion. I’d like to do that if timing works out. Only 3 hrs or so away from where we’ll be.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Who is running the JKS Quicker Disconnect on their EVO coils? I am looking at the 2.5-6" set up. Have you had any problem with the pin in the sway bar coming close to damaging your tire?

JKbrick

Who is running the JKS Quicker Disconnect on their EVO coils? I am looking at the 2.5-6" set up. Have you had any problem with the pin in the sway bar coming close to damaging your tire?

I have them on mine if you need pics. I only got them to get longer ones since I have a magic little button on the dash

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I have them on mine if you need pics. I only got them to get longer ones since I have a magic little button on the dash

Bragger! I know I'm over 3" (enter WJCO quote). I can get a set for about $115 shipped. Pics would be awesome. Any problems with the pin sticking out of bar? These are the JKS-2034's.

JKbrick

Bragger! I know I'm over 3" (enter WJCO quote). I can get a set for about $115 shipped. Pics would be awesome. Any problems with the pin sticking out of bar? These are the JKS-2034's.

IMG_1994.JPG
IMG_1995.JPG
I eventually will get adjustable length ones but these are fine for now. The wheels have 3.5” backspace

catahoula

Caught the Bug
So I just installed some Steinjager links and thought I would go out and fuck with them to test the flex on the EVO coils. What do you guys think? I am running 329/330 9000's. Still debating on cutting shock boot off. The springs are tight as well.

IMG_20180403_140742149.jpg

IMG_20180403_140823375.jpg

IMG_20180403_140940700_HDR.jpg

IMG_20180403_141051706_HDR.jpg

IMG_20180403_141023274.jpg

rmilobrown

Looks Great! How do you like the Steinjagers? I moved my stock rears to the front but they are a bit short.

HAPPYTRAILS

Top Bottom