VIDEO : CODE 3 Desert Pursuit - JK-8 Off-Road Police Interceptor vs. Moby

Houndy95

Great demo of the 2 builds! As always great video, they seem to get better with each one you put out. Which I find hard to believe since they are all perfect! :thumb:

Critter79

As always great videos by you both!

What kind of speeds were you hitting? It looks like you were really booking it.

iRonin

Awesome vid, please tell me there's an out-take where the door flies open and you take off on foot. :cheesy:

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug

Opened up my new issue of the 4 Wheel Part's magazine-ORA today and found this picture. No offense Cindy, but Eddie...is this who pulled you over?!?! LoL I see why you slowed down! Only kidding though...no disrespect meant Cindy or Eddie.

Congratulations to piginajeep, Fishbone Offroad and Code 3 Integration🍻

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug

Opened up my new issue of the 4 Wheel Part's magazine-ORA today and found this picture. No offense Cindy, but Eddie...is this who pulled you over?!?! LoL I see why you slowed down! Only kidding though...no disrespect meant Cindy or Eddie.

Congratulations to piginajeep, Fishbone Offroad and Code 3 Integration

IMG_20180130_210759927.jpg

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

Congratulations to piginajeep, Fishbone Offroad and Code 3 Integration

View attachment 291569

awesome! Can you take a pic of the whole thing?

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
awesome! Can you take a pic of the whole thing?
Unfortunately this was the only half they had....
It was their "parting shot". It's the last page in every magazine... Some good looking girl or girls posing in scantily clad clothing with something in the background. Couldn't always tell you what's in the background( hahaha), but I absolutely recognized this immediately!

IMG_20180130_213756259.jpg

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I would just about bet you could get a hold of whoever does the editing for ORA magazine and get the original. I don't know how that stuff works but I would think since it's your Jeep you could.

She was there all week. She’s on instagram
Kelsykina

Attachments

• 2ACD8F45-9D48-44D3-B60F-2825786EB06D.jpg
    2ACD8F45-9D48-44D3-B60F-2825786EB06D.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 38
Top Bottom