Dynatrac lift vs evo vs rock krawler

Exodus 4x4

That's the early lead so far. I understand the coils are fairly soft on this kit but as much pavement time as this Jeeps gonna see I don't want to get too stiff with the ride. The Rancho Sport lift has entered the race too.

I’m putting a 2.5” EVO Enforcer with Fox shocks on one today. This is the first Enforcer lift I’ve put in a JLU, the others were the boost kits. I’ll let you know what I think.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

I'm watching this too, since the little woman's JL needs to grow.

Of course, she won't be happy with anything less than 37s

SLO

Bubba, any updated thoughts or experience with the Dynatrac vs EVO comparison? I am between these two kits now as well! Leaning toward Dynatrac but wondering if it won't be enough lift for 37's. For what it is worth, I will probably go with 37x12.5 and a 4.75 backspaced wheel.

Exodus 4x4

Bubba, any updated thoughts or experience with the Dynatrac vs EVO comparison? I am between these two kits now as well! Leaning toward Dynatrac but wondering if it won't be enough lift for 37's. For what it is worth, I will probably go with 37x12.5 and a 4.75 backspaced wheel.

I still haven’t tried one. To be honest, I don’t think I will either because I don’t see a need to deviate outside of the EVO. It really rides well when paired with the FOX 2.0 shocks. I’d hate to talk someone into the Dynatrac lift just for feedback.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Im running the dynatrac 2" lift on my jl with 37" tires. I have a evo 3.5" lift I bought first, but decided to go with the dynatrac. But I trimmed my fenders, so I didn't need a tall lift.

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

dhughes16

I still haven’t tried one. To be honest, I don’t think I will either because I don’t see a need to deviate outside of the EVO. It really rides well when paired with the FOX 2.0 shocks. I’d hate to talk someone into the Dynatrac lift just for feedback.

What’s the comparison of the Evo to Rancho ride quality? Eddie compared RK, Evo, and Dynatrac but didn’t mention where Rancho fell in on that scale.

Exodus 4x4

What’s the comparison of the Evo to Rancho ride quality? Eddie compared RK, Evo, and Dynatrac but didn’t mention where Rancho fell in on that scale.

Again I can’t speak for the others since we’ve only been installing the EVO kits. I would imagine the Rancho kit is solid and wouldn’t lead to disappointment. Same with Dynatrac. I’m just not willing to talk a customer into something I haven’t tested myself. Now if someone walks in and has a kit already purchased then for sure we will install it and have something to evaluate.

Ddays

Hooked
Again I can’t speak for the others since we’ve only been installing the EVO kits. I would imagine the Rancho kit is solid and wouldn’t lead to disappointment. Same with Dynatrac. I’m just not willing to talk a customer into something I haven’t tested myself. Now if someone walks in and has a kit already purchased then for sure we will install it and have something to evaluate.

Are the springs bowing on the EVO kit?

medbender

dynatrac 2''

I've had the Dynatrac kit now for a couple weeks and love it. for an entry kit its damn near flawless. Rubicon JLU with 37 toyo r/ts on stock wheels with 1.75'' spacers. Full flex tucks in nicely and the bump stops are on point. A tad bit of rub on the rear inner fender but I had to really listen for it. open desert was pretty impressive too. Will I run this kit forever? probably not but who knows what time will tell. For the money I couldn't be happier :rock:

Top Bottom