What was done to your rig this week?

groovebus

Finally got some decent tires for the 2013 JKU Sport. Nothing fancy, BFG Mud Terrains. They look way better than the GY SR-As, especially with the 2" leveling kit and the stubby bumper mod. Next is rock rails, around Christmas time. Wait, I also need seat covers, slush mats... It never ends. LOL

Attachments

• Mods.jpg
    Mods.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 644

dft

Burned a jks trackbar brace on the front axle. Only to find that the brace hits the frame on compression of the passenger side. Guess I need to bigger than a 2"bb now lol

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1379969225407.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379969225407.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 587

H8MUD

Which 2.5 RK did you put on? I'm looking at the 2.5 stock mod. How much lift did you get...and was it the lift that stressed your ds?

I went with the RK 2.5" Flex System. I had the Teraflex 1.75" Budget Lift on before I put the RK and I gained a full 3" on both front and rear. That's with the extra weight of a front XRC bumper, winch, heavier spare tire, Teraflex HD Hinge w/two 1 gallon Rotopax containers and Hi-Lift jack. If your jeep is completely stock, I believe you'll gain about 3.5".

I'm sure it was the suspension that caused the rubber boot failure as several guys in the group I was in immediately knew what happened and recommended the aftermarket shaft.

Seems to be common failure to some Jeeps and not to others. Read on one of the technical threads that it should be done when you lift over 3".

Last edited:

JKbrick

Dft, I have that same bracket also, running the 2" JKS coils and I put a Tera flex 1/2" spacer on top of it with a 3" synergy bump stop and Sumosprings and have no contact with the frame at all. Hope this helps

dft

JKS trackbar brace

Dft, I have that same bracket also, running the 2" JKS coils and I put a Tera flex 1/2" spacer on top of it with a 3" synergy bump stop and Sumosprings and have no contact with the frame at all. Hope this helps

Heh JKbrick it's nice to hear reports from other JK peeps. I'm presently running a 2" skyjacker BB(spacers and shocks). I'm thinking it's time to go for a proper coils/shocks 3.5" lift. I'm eyeballing the BDS, AEV 3.5 SC or if I'm truly strapped for cash the RC 3.5" kit. I have to compensate for the PolyPerformance HD full skid plates underneath.

In the mean time, a little present showed up in the mail today:

5yvy9y4e.jpg

Thanks Wayalife!

NY1982JK

I can say I noticed a pretty huge difference on my way back from the store before. A lot easier on the eyes than the old Halogen lights. I'd recommend them in a heartbeat!

Joe919

One of my favorite mods, I don't know how I tolerated long drives before I got one:)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

I know ever since I got my jeep a year ago it always bothered me that there was nowhere to put my foot, it drove me CRAZY!! Then I stumbled onto this dead pedal and ordered it instantly!!

Top Bottom