Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Ddays

Hooked
Ok. There is no such thing as boneless wings. They're fucking chicken nuggets with the sauce already on them.

WJCO

Meme King
When you're at line in the grocery store and there's five people behind you, but the ONE person in front of you decides that NOW is the time to ask the cashier to help them find an item :mad: Why the fuck didn't you ask an associate while you were SHOPPING and were NEAR where that item might be. Took 2 bag boys and a manager about 10 minutes to determine they were out of stock while the line got longer and longer.

Last edited:

TrailHunter

Hooked
Thieves... low life fucksticks that take from others because they are too lazy and ignorant to make an honest buck... One of our large tool boxes got stolen from our Jobsite.. Luckily it was mostly filled with Hardware. Fingers crossed the neighbors Camera got some good footage and we get a plate #.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Thieves... low life fucksticks that take from others because they are too lazy and ignorant to make an honest buck... One of our large tool boxes got stolen from our Jobsite.. Luckily it was mostly filled with Hardware. Fingers crossed the neighbors Camera got some good footage and we get a plate #.

Can’t believe that shit... going to and from so many jobsites I’ve started noticing more and more surveillance cameras

Jsouder53

Hooked
People that cut down a 30+ foot tree just to take the top 10 feet for their Christmas tree and leave the rest part of the way in the trail... piece of shit assholes are going to ruin it for the rest of us who enjoy taking a hike and picking a tree that is proper for cutting down. Is it that hard to follow the damn rules?!

jdofmemi

I feel for you. It is hard to make an honest living already, without assholes that steal anything they can get their hands on.

Good luck to you

TrailHunter

Hooked
Can’t believe that shit... going to and from so many jobsites I’ve started noticing more and more surveillance cameras

I feel for you. It is hard to make an honest living already, without assholes that steal anything they can get their hands on.

Good luck to you

Just got a message from the neighbor... his camera subscription only goes back 24hrs so it must of happened Wed Night.. Damn it! We’ll be looking into a Jobsite camera setup next week.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Shop owners who are more worried about putting out YouTube videos then the vehicles their working on.

Had to sell some things. Parts, etc.

People have zero respect for others time, and not worth the effort at all. Make someone a fair deal, agree to price before meet up. then start fucking around trying to get a better deal, or just bail and never show up.

jesse3638

Hooked

People have zero respect for others time, and not worth the effort at all. Make someone a fair deal, agree to price before meet up. then start fucking around trying to get a better deal, or just bail and never show up.
Got to love people. Also as a seller make sure to have change for the prospective buyer just in case. I do as a buyer try to show up with exact change. I bought a small set of storage drawers and said I didn't have exact change. Showed up and she had to search around for $5 in quarters.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Got to love people. Also as a seller make sure to have change for the prospective buyer just in case. I do as a buyer try to show up with exact change. I bought a small set of storage drawers and said I didn't have exact change. Showed up and she had to search around for $5 in quarters.

Haha yeah. I’m not a bank, if they don’t come with exact sounds like I’m making an extra 5 bucks lol. It’s just so much over complication. I swear today I damn near smashed the shit on the ground in front of them to prove a point.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jesse3638

Hooked
Haha yeah. I’m not a bank, if they don’t come with exact sounds like I’m making an extra 5 bucks lol. It’s just so much over complication. I swear today I damn near smashed the shit on the ground in front of them to prove a point.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
I do agree with that, however I did let her know ahead of time I was going to need change. It was late and I didn't have exact. Typically I do..haha.

WJCO

Meme King

So true. I've had some real winners from Craigslist.

Jsouder53

Hooked

Agreed! I’ve had several people call about my Gopros and drone selling, as you know they’ve all bailed and hour or so in advance.

Top Bottom