Show off your guitars

Brute

Hooked
custom shop tele 1.jpg Custom Shop Tele 2.jpg

Here's a Fender Custom Shop tele...hard to tell in these photos, but the body is sculpted front & back for better arm placement...and a hotter bridge pickup

Byte

I hate all of you. I couldn't carry a tune in a bucket with an airtight lid. I am so jealous. :drum:

Brute

Hooked
Looks just like my Blues Deluxe. Love that amp.
Might be a Hot Rod Deluxe. I believe they are the only Tweed tube amps Fender offered besides the little Champ 57.

Can you repost your Gretsch & Blues Deluxe amp...the pic didn't come out...

I have a Gretsch White Falcon in Seattle I play thru a Carr Skylark amp...it is my favorite rig right now...

Can you repost your Gretsch & Blues Deluxe amp...the pic didn't come out...

I have a Gretsch White Falcon in Seattle I play thru a Carr Skylark amp...it is my favorite rig right now...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466185095.593687.jpg .
Old crummy iPhone picture.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466185134.578228.jpg .
Even worse picture of the amp. lol
Amazing how I used think the camera on an iPhone 3 was good.

Brute

Hooked
Exactly. Love me some blues

Amen to that...I attended the last Crossroads Guitar Festival Eric Clapton puts on about every 3 years as a fundraiser...it was two nights, 4 hours each at MSG in NY...Warren Haynes, Derrick Trucks, Sonny Landreth, Taj Mahal, Buddy Guy, Jeff Beck, Gary Clark Jr., Allman Bros, Robert Cray, Vince Gill, John Mayer, Jimmie Vaughn, Los Lobos, etc...it was guitar heaven. Patiently awaiting news for the next one...

Amen to that...I attended the last Crossroads Guitar Festival Eric Clapton puts on about every 3 years as a fundraiser...it was two nights, 4 hours each at MSG in NY...Warren Haynes, Derrick Trucks, Sonny Landreth, Taj Mahal, Buddy Guy, Jeff Beck, Gary Clark Jr., Allman Bros, Robert Cray, Vince Gill, John Mayer, Jimmie Vaughn, Los Lobos, etc...it was guitar heaven. Patiently awaiting news for the next one...

Crossroads would be epic. Some of my favorites you listed I've seen just not all together in a major music fest like crossroads. I could imagine.

Top Bottom